QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazon, free shipping over $25 orders~ other times Ebay if I'm really desperate for something not on Amazon like retro JP games, rare unabridged epics and out of print plushes.

Never playasia though, FedEx sucks.

Amazon is obviously the coolest place ever, but shoutout to Modcloth and Thinkgeek.

Q439: What's your favorite place to shop offline?

I bet you saw this coming, buckaroos.

Tesco's. WHSmith. HMV. GAME (since GameStation was absorbed by them).

And, RIP Woolworth's. You'll always hold a special place as part of my childhood memories.

Rip yoogurt ;~;

BUT anyway I haven't been able to shop at much of a variety but I would definitely go to she fashions again~ though that stuff was so expensive I got lucky finding a skirt there on sale for real cheap

but hey I've bought some clothes that are probably just as expensive.... although they were much larger and used more material and were more intricately designed

Oh and I'd probably also add tj maxx for having some pretty stuff that's cheaper~ And barnes & noble for having BOOKS and VARIOUS OTHER STUFF

Edited by Freohr Datia

BUT anyway I haven't been able to shop at much of a variety but I would definitely go to she fashions again~ though that stuff was so expensive I got lucky finding a skirt there on sale for real cheap

omg katie my lady I forgot to tell you THEY CLOSED SHE FASHIONS