QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

httyd2 was perfect ngl

Q443: Who has your favorite speaking voice?

not singing voice, buckaroos.
Feel free to have multiple answers!

prediction: "Integrity~!" -- freohr datia 2015

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not a big fan of the show but lestrade from bbc sherlock is literally perfect to listen to

huge shoutout to the guy who voiced the MFB in mechwarrior 3 a million years ago because he was great and never did anything again

Yeah I'd have to add Cici to compete with Aiku~ Not just because of accents though but because of how ANIMATED he is

I knew I was going to expand my list at some point and Cici was going to be one of them and I still haven't come up with the rest yet

Edited by Freohr Datia

you are strongly incorrect

I just like the idea of being filled with strength on account of being wrong. "Blah blah blah and the worst are filled with passionate intensity blah blah blah."

EDIT-Oh and as far as voices go, Nathan Fillion.

Edited by Severlan

Don't really have a answer for this question

Tumblr makes a big deal out of Prince of Egypt, and while its good, the Ten Commandments exist. Thus rendering Prince of Egypt inferior, for Ten Commandments is probably one of the best films ever made period. I just wish young people would watch it....

I've seen parts of this movie

Yeah I would add Specta for having the most kawaii voice ever

Wish I heard it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't remember Kinumi's voice very much but I remember it being incredibly kawaii. Guess that gets my vote.

i missed out on quite a few.

i don't really have a favorite place to shop offline, but i like to buy clothes. :3

recently, i've been playing smash. i want to replay the golden sun series, and also fe4 & 5. i gotta find the time. and then there's the new nintendo direct which has given me several new titles to look out for...

tough choice between lion king, mulan, and hercules. but, lion king. i love that movie.

let's see, another tough choice between how to train your dragon, kung-fu panda, and rise of the guardians...i don't know. probably kung-fu panda.

(ice age is also one of my favorite animated movies of all time. i really like animated movies and cartoons.)

n scott momaday has a sexy voice.