QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't think of anything else off-hand, so I'll jsut go with FE6: The Sealed Sword/Sword of Seals.

I thought it'd be boring and unreliable with the hit-rates and stuff, but I'm actually really liking it so far.

I'm not sure how this makes sense? Did you mean Extrovert?

Yep. I channeled BBM for a bit, sorry~! :P:

As for the question. . .that little card game called Vanguard. :P:

Weird. That actually turned out to be the opposite for me, The game started out strong, yes, but...

i liked the story up to ch.4, which is how much content existed before the "added" content. if you think of the added content as being the game's challenge mode rather than an extension of the story, i think it's easier to appreciate the latter half of the game.

unless you also dislike other major facets of the game. i can see why the game would turn some off.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

i liked the story up to ch.4, which is how much content existed before the "added" content. if you think of the added content as being the game's challenge mode rather than an extension of the story, i think it's easier to appreciate the latter half of the game.

unless you also dislike other major facets of the game. i can see why the game would turn some off.

There's some pretty major mechanical (as in pure game design) issues that I can't particularly forgive, though they are largely late-game grievances. Other issues too when looking back in it, actually, but it's not like the game is super terrible, just flawed.

Edit: Also, just because there was a previous version that was then built upon doesn't exactly excuse the fact that there was some shotcalling as to what content was put in the version that was shipped internationally.

Edited by Interest

how much I've been able to improve in smash over the past ~half year
I mean I still suck but I like to think I suck less

...alternatively, SF in general

I didn't really expect to stick around here this long, this much
/sentimental

edit: oops i forgot to answer

honestly copout answer considering it's my avatar but I was completely uninterested in agents of shield and it ended up being pretty great

so that's a thing

Q455: What are your favorite scents?

Edited by Specta

FOOD

BAKED STUFF

FOOD

BAKED STUFF

FOOD

BAKED STUFF

I guess other things too idk there are too many.

EDIT: Oh yeah, definitely garlic! Though not from other people's mouths. Also when stuff is fried with olive oil. And coffee! Though uhhh, these all tie into my answer so yeah. :x

Edited by Nightmare