QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAN THOUGH even though my nose can't really smell aiku smell there was this one guy who I could smell from miles away and his scent was so strooooooooong like at first I thought he just dumped a giant bottle of cologne all on himself each day and I was talking to my brother about it when that guy passed us once and he was all "what smell??" and I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaat"

and I gotta say.... that scent was very strong and unpleasant ^o^ I would not list it as one of my favourites~

Edited by Freohr Datia

my girlfriends hair

its like cocoa butter ish

when i smell something similar on someone else i look around for her like a child but shes 8 hours away </3 smell memory is pretty strong though.

I thought we were talking about body wash, but people be talking about all kinds of food lol. I personally love cherry blossom, citrus, melon, and lavender scents! Also in terms of yummy smelling food...basil and rosemary make a great combination. Italian food and some Chinese foods smell great. I also happen to love the smell of French toast.

oh shit i remembered to update before i left for school HOLLA

Q456: What are common themes in your dreams?

if you do not dream I am sorry

I don't really have any very consistent common themes because my dreams usually have a huge variety... Probably if anything they'd be about what I'm involved with at the time and those things become the consistent themes

though.... probably the most consistent theme of all... is usually me going into a public restroom, but they never have perfect coverage... either their walls aren't tall enough or their doors are not even there or there's too big a gap between the walls and their doors. And so people just stare at/watch me......... those dreams are mad uncomfortable~ Though I feel like at one point in a dream when it happened I was so used to this happening that I just didn't let myself get bothered by it ^o^

But then once Ike became a theme in my life, he started appearing consistently in my dreams too (although I'm sad to say it's been a while since I've dreamt of him, I think ;n; my dreams are getting lonelyyyyyy probably since it's been so long since I've seen him now ;~~~~~;)

Otherwise I'll get minecraft themed dreams or monster hunter ^o^ Or I dream of people I watch let's plays from, sometimes I dream of work (thankfully not that often~!) But all those are not too common and usually just come about if I'm super involved in those things at the time~

Everything else I guess ends up fairly random

Edited by Freohr Datia

most of dreams involve like

me "skipping" from one part of my dream to the next

if part of my dream involves travelling, i skip the travelling part and just get to the destination

But if if that counts ._.

Edited by Shockmaster

I thought we were talking about body wash, but people be talking about all kinds of food lol. I personally love cherry blossom, citrus, melon, and lavender scents! Also in terms of yummy smelling food...basil and rosemary make a great combination. Italian food and some Chinese foods smell great. I also happen to love the smell of French toast.

Basil is INCREDIBLE in soups, too.

I love basil.