QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much every form of soda (feels weird not to call it pop BUT WHATEVER) and mushrooms, mainly.

Edited by Blackhawk Stinger

I don't like a LOT of foods. Though I'll list the more major ones.

I'm a vegetarian, so all kinds of meat and fish. Not because of my morality, because it's fucking disgusting. The only meat I even remotely like is chicken, but even then given the choice I'd never eat it.

Really thick sauces also disgust me. It reminds me of vomit, and that's never a good thing.

The last big one is sweet bread. The idea of taking bread and making it sweet is one of the worst ideas possible, yet people like it. I want to eat bread because it's savoury, don't throw shit like sugar in there.

I don't like a LOT of foods. Though I'll list the more major ones.

I'm a vegetarian, so all kinds of meat and fish. Not because of my morality, because it's fucking disgusting. The only meat I even remotely like is chicken, but even then given the choice I'd never eat it.

Really thick sauces also disgust me. It reminds me of vomit, and that's never a good thing.

The last big one is sweet bread. The idea of taking bread and making it sweet is one of the worst ideas possible, yet people like it. I want to eat bread because it's savoury, don't throw shit like sugar in there.

I dunno if I ever met someone who didnt like the taste of any meat. Even though I disagree with you I find this pretty cool.