QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2exlwdx.jpg

My car started leaking coolant like a sieve as I was driving home from the bank about 90 minutes ago. It cost $85 just to have it towed to my mechanic, who probably won't even be able to work on it until Wednesday at the earliest. That's how my Valentine's Day is going.

Edited by Starman

Band together with the other single people in my social group, because if we're going to be alone we may as well do it together D&D later tonight. Maybe another pun/innuendo duel with a friend, since she apparently enjoys making people question our respective sexualities.

Video games(I hope said game is F-Zero X, hopefully this code in KH3D is unused), a whole box of Hamburger Helper and more video games.

I got some friends over and played D&D. But that's because the second Saturday of every month is when we play D&D, Valentine's Day didn't really factor into anything there.

well I lied I did do /something/ today, just nothing romantic

I went to Des Moines (I live in Rockwell City, IA) today. I FINALLY got my haircut and got some lunch, so it was nice enough

Prolly spend the rest of the night coding a simple site to use as my friend's portfolio to apply for job since I'm the strongest front end dev out of my friends and he paid me with a lot of food I wanted

(and I'm the one bothering him to apply for job at the place I work in the first place, so)

Currently on Skype, I'll see everyone else in a couple of hours.

I'm back

Edited by Sunwoo