QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Q468: If you could pick the next big fashion trend, what would it be?

edit:

mods please suspend anyone who is all like "pff i don't care about fashion" like a giant lame-o

Edited by Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FRILLY EVERYTHING (though apparently that is kind of trendy right now but I want MORE AND FRILLIER FRILLY THINGS because it's still pretty tough for me to find nice frilly things and I really like frilly things ;~;)

Ew you don't want to see me dressed like a school girl

I most prefer myself in medium length skirts and tights like I'm dressed right now \o/

or FLOOR LENGTH BALL GOWNS uuuuuuuu

Edited by Freohr Datia

everyone needs to wear short skirts and thigh-high stockings/socks

I'm not super fashionable or anything. This is a difficult decision because I have no idea wtf I'd pick, but I guess I'll go with this one. ^

idk about short skirts, but yeah, skirts

Edited by Draco

pls NY is no weather for miniskirts and thighhighs do you want all of us to freeze to death in the massive piles of snow we get

the in fashion right now is a giant blanket and not getting out of bed, burrito reign supreme

semi-fitted knee-length coats worn open

I'll also take closed if it's double breasted but I like the FWOOSH factor

Edit: OH OH

I KNOW

WOMENS PANTS WITH REAL POCKETS

trend it

Edited by Thor Odinson

N O

I agree so much. I lived through the initial mullet being in style time. It was a nightmare. Cant sleep. Winger will eat me. And so will Night Ranger.

Here Lies Fuccboi

[Too lazy to check birthdate] to 2/15/15

"He Died Doing the Wrong Thing"

hue.

Monocles. I thought with the rise of steampunk being somewhat fashionable in some parts of subculture, monocles would come back. However, its not quite the case. Wheeh. I would also include waistcoats in that equation. Luckily, those are on the rise...

oh yeah, you can add "keyhole sweaters" to my "short skirts with thigh-high stockings/socks" suggestion. Unf <3

And Freohr, yes I would. With all the frilly bits, too.

I would also include waistcoats in that equation. Luckily, those are on the rise...

OMG yes

though on the other hand I can get them in the women's section 6 years ago but not anymore? Like you know me I don't mind buying from dude sections and all the gender labels of clothing never mattered to me but

The women's section waistcoats fit better and now I can't find any ;~;