QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unironic fedora wearing. Vests trending would be nice too.

The removal of heels from all future trends. Seriously, it's kind of a scam apparently (something about changing between fat/thin heels regularly to make people buy more heels).

For that matter, pretty much anything that is deliberately intended to artificially drive commerce, particularly in the matter described above.

not contesting that heels aren't the most practical footwear but are you the one who can do martial arts standard kicks in keeps

no? I am

It's gonna hurt with that extra stab power if you do it with good form >D

Also you can probably shove a knife into the thicker heel kinds and have some kind of mechanical thing or sth

the point is people should be allowed to wear what they like and in the case of heels i can find uses for them outside of aesthetic anyway

(and please I need an extra 4 inches of height in my life ;~;)

Edited by Thor Odinson

not contesting that heels aren't the most practical footwear but are you the one who can do martial arts standard kicks in keeps

no? I am

It's gonna hurt with that extra stab power if you do it with good form >D

Also you can probably shove a knife into the thicker heel kinds and have some kind of mechanical thing or sth

the point is people should be allowed to wear what they like and in the case of heels i can find uses for them outside of aesthetic anyway

(and please I need an extra 4 inches of height in my life ;~;)

Lets make actual stiletto heels

just noting that what becomes fashionable doesn't mean that everybody's going to wear it it'll just be what's popular

like I for one used to dress in simple clothing and stuffs but now I won't be switching back to that even if it's the most fashionablestestest thing ever~!....... maybe not even when I'm an old grannie!!!!

that also was not the question but mostly :(

Well it would at least apply to the next trend. I actually don't mind heels themselves, but what they represent is harmful to a lot of people's wallets, which is something I took into consideration when thinking of a "trend"

pretty much anything of remote quality costs money though

my closet full of coats are no less expensive than heels, for example, and I'm looking at some higher end stuff and that shit gets pricey as fuck and I'm sad because there's like several designs I really like that are, well, not exactly affordable

if people wanted to spend their money on making their closet trendy and they have the money to do so they're gonna buy it anyway heels aren't the only expensive thing in the fashion industry

But im a wedge heel gal! I need an actual axe wedge then!

do it
Edited by Thor Odinson

Well it would at least apply to the next trend. I actually don't mind heels themselves, but what they represent is harmful to a lot of people's wallets, which is something I took into consideration when thinking of a "trend"

so you're... saving people by making heels untrendy? I don't really understand your sentiment

the ultimate problem is instead of making something you like trendy, you're making something other people like untrendy

I'd have to be unfashionable wearing my sick-ass silver heels :'(

Shawl collar cardigans. The greatest piece of clothing ever made behind boxers.

Edit: behind boxers and miniskirts.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

I KNOW

WOMENS PANTS WITH REAL POCKETS

trend it

Hell, this is the ethically correct answer

But also? Midriff shirts under open jackets. Hell, for both sexes.

The removal of heels from all future trends. Seriously, it's kind of a scam apparently (something about changing between fat/thin heels regularly to make people buy more heels).

actually it's because people look nice in heels and it's a good look that gives people an elegant kind of confidence in their stride

But you want hats from the Great Depression to make a comeback...

Unironic fedora wearing. Vests trending would be nice too.

For that matter, pretty much anything that is deliberately intended to artificially drive commerce, particularly in the matter described above.

You have awful taste and also you probably saw the HEEL SCAM on reddit and take it as absolute truth because obvioisly fashion is an evil conspiracy to take people's money.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire