QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easier to take off pretty much no clothes than to take off a full set of armour ;o

(but in more seriousness why are you so paranoid that you think we all need to become sweaty and stinky and completely worn out all the time on what would most certainly not happen to you every day?)

(also I'm pretty sure people use bullets or explosives more often nowadays)

It's easier to take off pretty much no clothes than to take off a full set of armour ;o(but in more seriousness why are you so paranoid that you think we all need to become sweaty and stinky and completely worn out all the time on what would most certainly not happen to you every day?)(also I'm pretty sure people use bullets or explosives more often nowadays)

not only is it easier to take them off, its easier to put them on. From what I know, knights would typically need help from a squire or some such to get dressed for battle. Like people getting prepped for tv with makeup and whatnot.

not contesting that heels aren't the most practical footwear but are you the one who can do martial arts standard kicks in keeps

no? I am

It's gonna hurt with that extra stab power if you do it with good form >D

Also you can probably shove a knife into the thicker heel kinds and have some kind of mechanical thing or sth

the point is people should be allowed to wear what they like and in the case of heels i can find uses for them outside of aesthetic anyway

(and please I need an extra 4 inches of height in my life ;~;)

what

You have awful taste and also you probably saw the HEEL SCAM on reddit and take it as absolute truth because obvioisly fashion is an evil conspiracy to take people's money.

Actually, I heard about it a while ago, long before I even decided to browse that site. It made logical sense at the time and I don't see why that wouldn't be something within the realm of possibility. Regardless of whether that's actually the truth or not (there's little evidence supporting a claim for or against that I can find immediately - since I do not remember the title of the media I viewed I can only really go off of my reasoning and what I consider to be common sense). I would be interested in seeing this link you're talking about though as I have seen no such post on Reddit regarding that (and search isn't giving me sufficient results).

But you want hats from the Great Depression to make a comeback...

Honestly aside from the (negative) symbolism associated with them, I do like the look.

so you're... saving people by making heels untrendy? I don't really understand your sentiment

the ultimate problem is instead of making something you like trendy, you're making something other people like untrendy

I'd have to be unfashionable wearing my sick-ass silver heels :'(

A fair enough point. I was definitively soapboxing after the part on the vests.

puffy colorful dresses with strawberries like the ones innocent world makes, every single day.

the price would then drop, allowing me to buy more dresses (hopefully)

That is a truly masterful plan. Edited by Red Fox of Fire

It's easier to take off pretty much no clothes than to take off a full set of armour ;o

(but in more seriousness why are you so paranoid that you think we all need to become sweaty and stinky and completely worn out all the time on what would most certainly not happen to you every day?)

(also I'm pretty sure people use bullets or explosives more often nowadays)

But I want everyone to be Fire Emblem Knights! General is my favorite class!

Aren't they already kind of in? Suits are like, eternal.

not for casual wear, tho

also I could TOTALLY get behind those ponchos wow