So apparently, out of nowhere, Nintendo decided to reprint FE10 in the US and is currently being sold through various sellers on eBay like this one.

Source: Chris Kohler's Twitter. (The game's box now has a 2014 Copyright).

Considering this game was going for over a hundred a few months ago, this is probably the best bet for those who missed it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh

huh

is there any precedent for this happening? has nintendo reprinted any other games like this so many years later, deliberately eschewing something like the nintendo selects branding adorning their reprints of megapopular wii games? what could've been their impetus for reprinting fe10 of all things, considering it tragically sold like shit the first time around? and how the hell are these primarily being distributed by people on ebay rather than actual retailers?

i'm certainly not complaining - i can think of at least one north american friend who'd love the chance to pick up fe10 without its traditionally high ebay price tag - but the more i think about this, the more baffling it seems

Edited by bookofholsety

Well, this year is Tellius and Ike's tenth anniversary, but it would make more sense to reprint Path of Radiance if this is the reason...

Still, I have no complaint if this means more Smash Ike fans will finally get a taste of him in at least one of his own games!

Well this is an interesting move.

Now this makes my first print copy that still can't read easy mode transfers even more valuable. hue

Edited by Cero

Well, this year is Tellius and Ike's tenth anniversary, but it would make more sense to reprint Path of Radiance if this is the reason...

FE10 can be played on Nintendo's current system. FE9 can not.

Re-releasing the GameCube version of Path of Radiance makes little sense, but they could always port it to the Wii or WiiU in the same way Ocarina of Time was ported to the GameCube. Then again, Path of Radiance doesn't have nearly the same following as Ocarina of Time, so it may not be worth the effort.

So? I'm sure many people still have Wiis and that can play it.

By that logic Nintendo would be reprinting lots of Gamecube games.

They're not, by the way.

huh

huh

is there any precedent for this happening? has nintendo reprinted any other games like this so many years later, deliberately eschewing something like the nintendo selects branding adorning their reprints of megapopular wii games? what could've been their impetus for reprinting fe10 of all things, considering it tragically sold like shit the first time around? and how the hell are these primarily being distributed by people on ebay rather than actual retailers?

i'm certainly not complaining - i can think of at least one north american friend who'd love the chance to pick up fe10 without its traditionally high ebay price tag - but the more i think about this, the more baffling it seems

Really, what's up with that?