My first draft (fe11)

gabethegreen

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boah and Caesar

I'm wondering about whether 6-turning C3 is worth the turn lost to get the devil axe for wolf, though I guess forged axe will do. As of now, 12 units are left, so that makes for two more units per player. (though only 1 for me because I already picked one for this round)

Edited by Gradivus.

idk, but it should be possible with Shiida, Jagen, Wrys and Marth, if I can't 5-turn I'm gonna 6-turn and thus get the axe, but I'm not gonna give up before having tried it out. I very highly doubt that the devil axe would save any turns elsewhere though given it's H1.

Edited by Gradivus.

use low-CoS strats like dondon did vs zephiel

Decided to do chapter 1 already since no C1 units have yet to be drafted.

Chapter 1, 8/8 Turns

standard strategy. Jagen goes to the middle fort on 1 to dodgetank with Iron Sword. Abel and Cain were nice to troll the AI while being unequipped. Gaggles died for a heroic pirate distraction. Draug got a level too, a pretty good one actually even though 3-statter. Shiida had to be somewhat spoonfed but that works easily because Jagen Silver + Shiida Win Spear exactly kills those enemies and Jagen doesnt want the exp either. Got the 10000G village. I could have 7-turned if Jagen had dodged the boss on Turn 6 EP, because he sat at 13 HP thus cannot tank boss + generic. Marth had to intervene into the bosskill because Jagen had to leave the boss at 18 HP by PP 7 by fleeing his attacking range (Iron Sword + Silver Lance + Wing Spear could barely kill). Decided not to make C1 even more riggy for a single turn without having a map save.

[spoiler=stats]Marth, 1.21, Base

Jagen, 1.76, Base

Shiida, 3.50, 17 HP / 4 Str / 14 Spd / 7 Def / 6 Res

Draug, 2.40, 21 HP / 8 Str / 4 Spd / 11 Def / 0 Res

Wrys, 1.51, Base

Not gonna note Skl, Lck and the opposite-to-class offensive stat to save myself time as no one will care.

Edited by Gradivus.