My first draft (fe11)

gabethegreen

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm really confused about why momogeek didn't choose bord because there'd be no better C5 and 6 bosskiller for his team.

Anyways, I pick Ymir.

Chapter 2, 5/13 Turns

Shiida Javelin chipped the first Pirate to the west, Marth finished. Ogma benched his weapons and distracts a Pirate from Marth with lower def. Next turn [2], Shiida pulls the Cavaliers, while Ogma distracts a Pirate from her (the other pirate has been killed by Jagen + Marth) Jagen softened the generic hunter, Wrys healed Shiida and she recruited Castor and finished the generic hunter with javelin. Ogma gets healed on turn 4 so he can keep shielding. All the fighters and C1!Cavs were used as unarmed shields, so was Castor. Castor died to protect Marth on EP 4, all other units stayed alive. Bosskill strategy was Silver!Jagen + Wing Spear!Shiida double (Jagen actually crit, which is a shame because Shiida got less exp). Draug's task on this map was guarDing the chokepoint near the starting positions for the best exp gain possible. I initially wanted to reset from map save to feed the bosskill to Shiida, but she proc'd Str off a generic pirate so I didn't reset.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth, 1.51, base

Jagen, 2.29, 23 HP, 8 Str, 8 Spd, 9 Def, 6 Res

Shiida, 5.08, 17 HP, 6 Str, 15 Spd, 7 Def, 6 Res

Wrys, 2.02, base (yeah, he didnt proc at all)

Draug, 3.30, 22 HP, 9 Str, 5 Spd, 11 Def, 0 Res

I rigged the draug Level from the map save, which made my bosskill CoS rather low; Shiida procced Str voluntarily and once before the map save, though I'd have prioritized rigging Str on her over Spd on draug had she not proc'd prior to the map save.

Matthis can be a bosskiller too if you forge and reclass wisely!

Chapter 3, 5/18 Turns

Jagen fullmoves west on Turn 1 to bait hunters. He attacks one of those from a mountain with Javelin, while the other one would be able to target Marth. To protect Marth, I used Cord as a lure, and then encircled the Hunter. the other hunter was killed somehow. Important is to fullmove Marth literally every turn since he otherwise won't reach the gate in 5 turns. I didn't even rout the initial fighters, 2 of them stayed alive. For the Boss area, I used following unit Placement: Marth 5D1R of the gate, Jagen 1U of Marth, Abel 1R of Marth. Abel lured the Fighter so Jagen wouldn't have to worry about counter attacks from the boss. The bosskill strat was: Jagen Steel Sword hit rigged from map save 1, Shiida wing spear crit at 14 crt, 61 disp hit, rigged from map save 2. CoS is probably about 6%, but who wonders. No casualties on this map.

[spoiler=stats]Marth, 1.51

Jagen, 2.69

Shiida, 5.91

Wrys, 2.53

Draug 3.90

same stats as C2

Edited by Gradivus.

Yeah I don't think I can beat those turn counts. I can always shoot for second though! But I still regret not picking Bord because he would be useful in chapter 2-3. 3 units is tough.

Also Excalibur!Matthis for the win.

Edited by momogeek2141

Chapter 4, 6/24 Turns

Pegasus!Lena bought a Steel Lance, Shiida took it. Paladin!Jagen chipped the Thief, Draug killed and leveled up for Str and Spd, for which I used a savepoint. Shiida pulls 3 Cavaliers on EP2 by moving to the tile 5D2R of the 5000G village to OHKO with Wing Spear (Matthis included, but I still deployed Peg!Lena to go Shopping). Julian, Bord, Generic Merc and Cord died vs the Fighters. Jagen lured the 2 other Cavs towards Marth's group. Draug ORKOed one of said Cavs with forged Iron Bow (9 mt) because Jagen couldn't get attacked by 1 tile. the other cavalier went to Shiida. Jagen attacks the Armor Knight from range with a Javelin, he could 4HKO the AK to kill next EP, and ORKO the steel!archers because lolweight. I'd have preferred to feed the AK to draug, but w/e. Jagen chips a Horseman on PP4, which was baited towards Draug afterwards. Jagen had to do the other HM kill with Silver Lance on PP5. Shiida kills the boss on turn 6, Marth seizes. I skipped Merric because with my bow users, I didn't feel like it can shave 2 turns when used on Boah to compensate for the forced 7-turn of C4.

Chapter 5, 4/28 Turns

Fighter!Draug kills 2 Cavs on EP1, gets healed and kills the third one on PP2. Ridersbane!Paladin!Jagen pulls a Cavalier on EP2 to protect Marth and Shiida. Roshea got sacraficed into the Javelin!Cav after being weakened by archers to prevent Marth from dying. Shiida ORKOed the boss with Wing Spear. Draug also killed a Peg and an Archer for exp, but fails to kill Pope because 1 Spd short of it as a fighter even after proccing Spd on-map, so no Barrier staff (and I wouldn't kill pope anyway).

ah right, stats.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth, 1.62, Base

Jagen, 4.13, 23 HP, 10 Str, 10 Spd, 9 Def, 6 Res

Shiida, 8.30, 19 HP, 7 Str, 18 Spd, 7 Def, 6 Res

Draug, 6.73, 25 HP, 11 Str, 14 Spd, 3 Def, 0 Res as a Hunter

Wrys, 3.21, 16 HP, 2 Mag, 6 Spd, 3 Def, 7 Res

Wolf, 3.19, base

Chapter 6, 6/34 Turns

Draug pulled the mage and archer through-wall and ORKOed both with a plain iron bow. Shiida pulled the thwomp on Turn 1, and ORKOed another thwomp on PP2. Wolf was a horseman and ORKOed the archer. Jagen OHKOed the Mage as a Paladin. Jagen ORKOed an Archer on PP3 and ORKOed the closest thwomp (i.e. below the angelic robe chest) on EP3. Shiida ORKOed the Angelrobe!Thief on Turn 3 and pulled the first throne room thwomp on Turn 4. unarmed General!Sedgar held a choke all the time versus the Cavaliers. Ogma was killed off because he doesn't have much of a use. Shiida ORKOed the throne room archer, while Jagen and Wolf ganged the remaining thwomp. Shiida ORKOed the boss with a 16*2 wing spear attack. Credits to Horace for the strat generally.

Chapter 6x, 14 free turns/34

Mainly Wolf and Draug training as a Hero or Hunter respectively.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth, 2.19, 19 HP / 6 Str / 7 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res

Jagen, 4.80, 23 HP / 10 Str / 10 Spd / 9 Def / 6 Res

Shiida, 10.69, 26 HP / 7 Str / 20 Spd / 7 Def / 6 Res after 1 Robe

Draug, 8.37, 25 HP / 11 Str / 16 Spd / 4 Def / 0 Res

Wolf, 5.59, 28 HP / 8 Str / 14 Spd / 9 Def / 1 Res

Wrys, 5.08, 16 HP / 2 Mag / 6 Spd / 3 Def / 7 Res

Athena, 10.23, Base

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 7, 6/40 Turns

Draug ORKOes the Longbow!Archer and counterkills the steel one. DK!Jagen OHKOes a Peg Knight on turn 2 and blocks the Javelin!Cav fort on turn 4. Wolf blocked the central fort, Shiida flew towards the RHS one. Marth went the RHS way around the castle to the gate. bosskill combo was Jagen Steel Lance + 15x2 Wing Spear!Shiida. I initially used a map save before tackling the boss to rig a shiida crit, but since Jagen could chip, I could rig a Str level.

Chapter 8, 5/45 Turns

Wolf goes into a pseudo-chokepoint with a steel axe as a warrior to weaken 2 cavs on 1 EP. My other units obviously grabbed their kills, and Jagen also pulled a thwomp, which allowed me to clear the eastern group by recruiting Roger and ORKOing 2 archers with Shiida and Jagen. Otherwise just fullmove Marth every turn. Jagen barely didn't ORKO a thwomp on Turn 5, so Caesar could eventually get fed a kill. Shiida could cleanly ORKO the boss and I still had a free map save, so that came in handy for a str and also a def proc. Also killed one or two horsemen for exp on Draug, pulled them with Athena instead of just Draug for some bad reason. Radd bought vulneraries, a silver lance and javelin, and a wing spear.

Chapter 9, 5/50 Turns

Marth opens the door. Berserker!Wolf with a +30 Hit Hand Axe (yeah, fuck those enemies that dodge even if you rig it) went 5D of Marth's starting position. Everyone else just headed through the former door. I used Cavalier!Radd to shield Marth on Turn 2 from getting OHKOed by Devil Axe and so Jagen doesn't get severely damaged. I intended to kill Radd off, but the Devil Axe recoiled. Bosskill strat was Jagen Silver Lance + Draug forged bow double. It's impossible to 4-turn by exactly 1 tile, if that forest tile wouldn't interfere I'd have been ready to seize on turn 4, meh. At least though Caesar could take advantage of that in form of collecting exp.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth, 2.40, 19 HP / 6 Str / 7 Spd / 7 Def

Jagen, 5.81, 22 HP / 12 Str / 10 Spd / 11 Def / 3 Res

Shiida, 12.91 26 HP / 9 Str / 20 Spd / 8 Def / 6 Res

Draug, 11.28 27 HP / 11 Str / 17 Spd / 6 Def / 0 Res, D Bows

Wrys, 5.86, pretty much base but D staves

Wolf, 7.24, 32 HP / 10 Str / 15 Spd / 10 Def / 1 Res as a Hero, D Axes!

Athena, 11.66, 26 HP / 9 Str / 13 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res

Caesar, 4.37, 21 HP / 6 Str / 13 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res

Edited by Gradivus.

Ch1 10 turns total:10

Jagen got what will most likely be his best lvl with 3 stats.

My team is already suffering a bit from a lack of a healer but no one died yet

Ch2 9 turns Total: 19

Nothing of note happened here no one died i recruited darros and castor and the boss went down i just hope ch3 wont cause any loss of sanity. The boss is going to be a nightmare

Edit : 5 attempts later and i cant beat hyman. He doubles everyone but julian and can 1 round half my units XD i dont think it possible to win without cheating XD

Edited by gabethegreen

Ch 1: 13/13 turns

Jagen tanked and ate his silver lance like no tomorrow, while Marth picked up a few kills here and there. Hard without other characters to do. Rigged Boss strat. Skipped Wrys

Stats:

Marth: Lv 4.57 6 str 4 skl 8 spd 10 lck 8 def

Jagen: lv 2.29 Base

Edited by momogeek2141

Chapter 1 12/12

Jagen killed the boss on turn 11 with an amazing javelin crit, but Marth was just one space away from reaching the throne, costing another turn. Given the odds of another javelin crit, I decided to stick with this run. Wrys was skipped.

I did quit a previous run, which I bring up because Marth got an amazing hp/str/skl/spd/lck/RES level, but it wasn't meant to be sadly.

Marth level 4: HP:20 STR:7 SKL:5 SPD:9 LCK:9 DEF:7

Jagen is level 2 but unchanged

Chapter 2 7/19

Took a couple tries, but I managed to reduce the amount of damage taken without slowing down Marth, Ogma, and Jagen too much. Though I did wait a turn before the boss because I didn't trust Jagen to dodge any of his attacks.

The Team of Fools seems to be growing very well, with Ogma getting a very important hp level and Jagen getting a crucial skill level. Marth didn't get any levels.

(8 more attempts of ch3 later) ......i ...i.....i..i-i just cant seem t-to be able to do t-this. Im j-just about to throw the game cartridge across my house and hope the dogs destroy it

(8 more attempts of ch3 later) ......i ...i.....i..i-i just cant seem t-to be able to do t-this. Im j-just about to throw the game cartridge across my house and hope the dogs destroy it

Is Jagen one rounded or heavily damaged? Because if the former I'm screwed too.

you can use undrafted shields to prevent jagen from taking any damage throughout the chapter, and then kill the boss with a steel sword crit and a regular hit. tbh, C3 would've not been much easier for me had I not contemplated critting the boss.

Chapter 10, 8/58 Turns

Archer!Athena with the bow forge, General!Sedgar, and Myrm!Radd go to the North, with Sedgar being used to bait Minerva and some other fliers, for which purpose he died, and Radd being just sacraficed, go to the north. Athena manages to barely escape the reinforcements. Shiida, Draug, Wolf and Jagen ganged up for the Cavaliers, Wolf baited some archers through-wall and Draug killed the Levin!Thief and the sniper. Shiida managed to kill the boss and the hero too so she promoted after this chapter.

Chapter 11, 9/67 Turns

Shiida sat on a peak tile to ORKO Cavs while not sitting in Jake's range. She recruits Jake on Turn 3 with a Javelin equipped so the Horseman suicided on her (he 3HKOes). ORKOed a Sniper with Silver, though Steel was enough IIRC. However, with Silver she ORKOes the Manakete on EP. Managed to feed Jake some kills and Wolf pretty much routed the Mercs. Peg!Lena was sacked to visit the house on turn 3.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth, 2.40, irrelevant

Shiida, 2,84, 32 HP / 14 Str / 21 Spd / 13 Def / 3 Res

Draug, 13.07, 28 HP 11 Str / 17 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res

Jagen, 6.16, 23 HP / 12 Str / 11 Spd / 11 Def / 4 Res

Wrys, 6.67, 17 HP / 2 Mag / 7 Spd / 3 Def / 8 Res

Wolf, 8.68, 33 HP / 11 Str / 16 Spd / 11 Def / 1 Res

Athena, 12.80, 27 HP / 9 Str / 13 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res

Caesar, 5.51, 22 HP / 7 Str / 13 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res

Jake, 2.67, 21 HP / 5 Str / lol / 13 Def / 0 Res

Chapter 12, 6/73 Turns

Shiida OHKOed a thwomp with Wing Spear, Jagen softened one and Wolf killed. Mage!Wrys and Levin Sword!Athena chipped thieves for Caesar. Wolf opened the first door, Jagen and Shiida fullmoved through it. Jagen opened the 2nd door on turn 3 and Shiida ORKOed a Sniper. Vyland distracted Mages. Jagen softens the Boss on turn 4, Jake is rigged an Arrowspate hit and a str proc consecutively. Shiida kills the Curate (with the other Curate having been killed by Hand Axe!Wolf) and counterkills 2 Cavaliers. On turn 5, Shiida ORKOes Heimler with an Iron Axe and Jagen fullmoves towards the Boots. He takes them on Turn 6. I accidentally forgot to trade the Master Key from Marth to Shiida on turn 3, which is a shame because he couldn't take a 2nd treasure aside from the bullion (L). Oh well. I don't feel I need anything of what I left out, even though arms scroll is cool. (though Marth mustn't be on either the scroll or seal chest on turn 5 for the 6-turn) Roger, Vyland, Tomas, Dolph and Macellan died throughout the map.

Chapter 12x, 11 free turns/73

Mainly a training chapter.

Chapter 13, 3/76 Turns

Skipped Beck because much like with Merric, his Thunderbolt won't make up for enforcing a 5-turn. Warrior!Draug killed the droppable Hoistflamme guy with a +2 steel bow. Shiida + Jagen ganged the boss with Silver Lance each. Recruited Astram for his silver sword. I had to rig a Marth dodge vs the boss and IIRC 2 Stonehoist 40 hit guys on turn 2 with a map save. Using Killer Lance to have Shiida kill the Boss isn't necessary, but saves silver uses.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth, 2.40, lol

Shiida, 5.64, 35 HP / 14 Str / 23 Spd / 13 Def / 3 Res

Draug, 1.26, 37 HP / 13 Str / 20 Spd / 9 Def / 1 Res

Jagen, 6.77, 25 HP / 11 Str / 11 Spd / 9 Def / 7 Res

Wrys, 8.09, 19 HP / 3 Mag / 7 Spd / 3 Def / 10 Res

Wolf, 9.75, 34 HP / 12 Str / 17 Spd / 12 Def / 1 Res

Athena, 13.25, 28 HP / 10 Str / 14 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res

Caesar, 8.72, 24 HP / 7 Str / 15 Spd / 8 Def / 0 Res

Boah, 1.63, base

Jake, 4.06, 22 HP / 6 Str / 5 Spd / 15 Def / 0 Res

Chapter 14, 6/82 Turns

Athena bridge keys the Bridge, Jagen attacks the Ballista, Pirate!Caesar with a light Iron Axe forge finishes. Berserker!Draug with a forged Steel Axe from earlier on ORKOes the LHS Javelin!Thwomp. Shiida and Warrior!Wolf OHKO RHS knights. Draug soloes Cavaliers and 2RKOes the Sniper. he barely manages to get the silver card by turn 6. Shiida and Jagen kill some Cavs. Athena bought Door Keys. Shiida charges into the throne room and soloes it. A thing worth noting is I didn't buy any Ridersbane and failed to get the C13 one too, but I have Shiida and an about 15 uses ridersbane, so I can aswell save the money.

Chapter 15, 5/87 Turns

Jagen and Caesar kill Mages on PP1. Shiida pulls the 2 Mage 1 Bishop group on Turn 1 with a Pure water used. Midia goes Shopping (a javelin, several hand axes and pure waters) and Athena goes for the Energy drop as a Pegasus Knight. Horace and Astram were thrown off as Heroes for meatshielding (and to get C17x). Marth had to use a Pure Water on Turn 3 so the Swarm targets Midia and only the dracoknight attacks Marth. Shiida could kill the generic Boss just by turn 4 due to having to partake in a meatshield formation for Marth on Turn 2.

Chapter 16, 6/93 Turns

Recruiting Xane while 6-turning is tricky; Marth has to fullmove every turn to achieve the 6-turn clear, and the tile where he must land on turn 2 is the one above the door. Thus, Shiida must open the door on Turn 1 and hold a Javelin with which she has 26 Atk, a +1 forge in the case of my 15 Str A Lances Shiida. She ORKOes both Heroes on EP 1, so Xane moves directly below her, which is directly below Marth's Turn 2 position. Marth recruits Xane and gives him a Door Key. Shiida goes full move around the prison cell so as not to be threatened by bows. Warrior!Draug with a Steel Bow baits Horsemen and the Javelin!Cav back to the centre island, as they would interrupt Shiida's tanking Job with the Javelin on the lower fort, which she has to reach on Turn 3. Marth's Turn 3 position is exactly the lower door, which is kept in check by a Cavalier, so Xane has to unlock the door, Marth goes below him, Jagen meatshields Marth to kill Cavs with Ridersbane. The Horsemen were routed right in time by turn 4. Shiida ORKOes the boss, Marth seizes. DK!Midia bought a Wing Spear in the meantime.

Chapter 17, 3/96 Turns

Draug reclassed to General. He hilariously doubles the sniper and OR/HKOes the Magic users in the throne room. Thwomps can be fed elsewhere. Marth opens the door and draug goes 2U of him to use a pure water. Midia goes for the secret shop, Shiida + Xane gang a Dragon and Wyrmslayer!Wolf kills the boss. Jake grabbed random exp. Secret shop was 2 Pikes (missed out on both C12 and 14 one), 1 Wyrmslayer, 2 Poleaxes. Marth chipped the Swarm!Bishop on Turn 2 so Caesar can kill:

[spoiler=lolMarth]xhH6t9f.png

Alas, it's by 1 tile impossible to get the Dracoshield while 3-turning, rage. I think that getting it for Wolf might shave a turn from C22 and C21 each, but I doubt it by myself. Also, the Master Key use is better off used on C19.

Next chapter is training, so stats will come afterwards.

Edited by Gradivus.

Did you notice that my point "you can manipulate a steel sword crit using a savepoint and sack undrafted Units to keep Jagen at 100%" was referring to your post? it will help a lot.

Anyway,

Chapter 17x, 17 free turns/96

Training for Caesar, Draug and Wolf.

[spoiler=stats] Marth, 3.54, lol

Shiida, 11.01, 40 HP / 14 Str / 25 Spd / 12 Def / 6 Res

Draug, 8.57, 37 HP / 16 Str / 24 Spd / 10 Def / 3 Res @ Horseman

Jagen, 8.59, 25 HP / 12 Str / 12 Spd / 10 Def / 7 Res @ Paladin

Wrys, 9.20, 19 HP / 3 Mag / 7 Spd / 3 Def / 10 Res

Wolf, 13.00, 42 HP / 16 Str / 20 Spd / 14 Def / 1 Res @ Hero, enough axe rank for silver as an axe-mainer

Caesar, 1.00, 34 HP / 12 Str / 20 Spd / 10 Def / 3 Res

Boah, 3.79, lolGrowths

Athena, 13.34, 28 HP / 11 Str / 10 Spd / 8 Def / 6 Res @ Peg Knight

Jake, 11.46, 26 HP / 11 Str / 5 Spd / 15 Def / 0 Res

Xane, lol

Chapter 18, 6/102 Turns

A 5-turn is very barely impossible, and I'm glad about that. Shiida kills the upper middle-group HM with Steel Lance. Midia distracts the other one by moving 2 spaces over the plain tile, so Shiida can rout the melee attackers without taking decisive horseman damage. On Turn 2, this is my positioning to shield Marth with Shiida and Draug, recorded after the enemy phase:

2VYlYbx.png

I also had to kill the lower groups in the same turn by pulling a HM with Shiida, which did 17 dmg to her and she ORKOed back with Javelin. Jagen, Shiida!Xane, Shiida and Draug could kill one of them each, then Caesar ORKOed a horseman from the 2 man group, whereas the Javelin!Pally could be encircled by meatshields and units that will survive. I also bought 2 Mend staves on the map.

Edited by Gradivus.

Rigging is a pain in this game.

Ch 2 8/21 turns

Marth and Jagen went left. Castor made a valiant sacrifice to prevent the others from dying. Darros recruited himself then died due to his stupidity of carrying a steel axe. Ogma, Gordin and Draug are also no more.

Stats: Marth Lv 5.38 Hp 21 Str 6 Spd 9 Def 8

Jagen Lv 3.3 +1 skl from base

Rigging is a pain in this game.

Ch 2 8/21 turns

Marth and Jagen went left. Castor made a valiant sacrifice to prevent the others from dying. Darros recruited himself then died due to his stupidity of carrying a steel axe. Ogma, Gordin and Draug are also no more.

Stats: Marth Lv 5.38 Hp 21 Str 6 Spd 9 Def 8

Jagen Lv 3.3 +1 skl from base