Monster Hunter 4

Marusu

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i've seen, being shot into he air by other Hunter's weapons will actually be useful and not annoying. Since you can go into your Aerial attacks from being hit into the air.

nah, it's still bad. tho in one demo run i believe i was upswinged into the air and i fucking mounted the monster all accidentally. it was pretty funny.

I somehow feel the touchscreen controls are a bit better in 4U. Anyway, after hunting Great Jaggi a grand total of one time with the Gunlance I feel like I've mastered it and that I am very comfortable with it like the Lance. Feels so right to crush things.

Lance and Gunlance are love and rainbows.

It's cute. I'm excited about water battles being gone. I recently got MH3U so I think it might be a while before I get the full version of MH4 but it would be nice have a portable monster hunter game since I didn't get MH3U for 3DS.

(I've also got a spare code if anyone would like)

sns noob for life btw

I love the new weapons, I think they all deserve a spin (except the great sword, I could never handle that thing).

What made the underwater combat butt, though.

Also, they could bring him and said feature back in an upgrade to 4. Another thing, I don't know 4's monster list, but do any of them have anything to do with water.

Also, they could bring him and said feature back in an upgrade to 4. Another thing, I don't know 4's monster list, but do any of them have anything to do with water.

My complaint about underwater is that the weapons are unwieldy imo (I'm not that good and didn't clear the whole game, though). I liked dodging attacks with full freedom of movement, though.

shitty camera controls, shitty controls in general, hard to control weapons underwater, basically every weapon except the lance was a total fucking cock to control, swimming/movement was far too sluggish and imprecise, dodging was a crapshoot, most weapon movesets adapt very poorly

i mean, it wasn't the fucking devil, but it was really bad still

just really bad implementation. they could do it better in the future/could've done it better, but in its current state, i'm glad it's gone

Edited by fuccboi

Hm, I see. Iunno, I thought it was all fine myself. It felt like land controls, but underwater.

Tetsucabra more like Tetsuchump. Kidding, it's pretty cool. I wasn't expecting HG roar(much like when I first hunted Barroth, only this time I wasn't getting tossed around). I'm curious about what its Blademaster armor looks like. Speaking of armor, I just noticed the lancer is wearing Black Diablos armor with a Black Diablos Lance. I-it's like Capcom knew what my favorite monster(varient) and weapon type was hnnng. Further more this means Diablos and Black Diablos are in the game, hnnnnnnnnnng. Time for the Gunlance.

Got the code for the demo and I decided that I absolutely love monster hunter. Kinda getting into the hunting horn, is this a wise choice? Also if anyone wants to go for some hunts online just sent me a message or something

Edited by The Batter

Got the code for the demo and I decided that I absolutely love monster hunter. Kinda getting into the hunting horn, is this a wise choice? Also if anyone wants to go for some hunts online just sent me a message or something

the hunting horn is fucking great don't worry. the specific one in the demo is pretty weak compared to the other weapons though. the charge blade that's available in the demo is particularly strong for example

the hunting horn is fucking great don't worry. the specific one in the demo is pretty weak compared to the other weapons though. the charge blade that's available in the demo is particularly strong for example

Oh makes sense, I was hoping that hunting horns weren't weak overall due to how slow they completed missions compared to my second favorite wep which happens to be the charge blade