Fighting Julius By Daylight! Lovin' Rana By MoonLight! Never Running From The Lopout Cult!

Steven Tyler

Well his dad was into incest, so it's not hard for me to see julius banging his sister.

Alvis never knew Diadora was his sister!

Sylvia Claude can be hinted since both have the same bloodline.

Lachesis and Elstoshan, that's another story.

• 2 weeks later...

You know, after hearing the death of Toonami, I felt bad letting Julius killing Sailor Moon. Also, I'm writing a Sailor Moon and Fire Emblem 4 fanfiction! Yeah, I usually hate crossovers, fanfiction, and crossover fanfictions, but hell! I think this fanfiction might works! Here some of event I'm planning in "Sailor Moon: Genealogy of the Holy War".

[spoilers]

Sailor Pluto/Trista (or Setsuna for you weaboos) goes back in time to "kill" her brother, Sigurd, who was at a press conference. Setsuna warns Sigurd that his words will cause many like them with powers to be enslaved. However, Setsuna also causes a "butterfly effect".

Molly (Naru) encounter the villain Slye- er I mean Julius. Julius has informed Molly that he has lost most of his powers, but he plans to go to Level 5 to kill the fucked up people in that area. Julius attack Molly, taking her powers to heal, thus making Julius immortal.

Mistress 9 fully takes the control of Hotaru's soul and body and "works" with Governer Jeigan (and by "works", I mean sleep with). Mistress 9 (using the name Jessica/Nikki) ask Sigurd, the brother of Cuan to take the Senator seat in Congress. Mistress 9 recently discover that she has the power to freeze people to death. [/spoilers]

Edited by Snow_Storm