FE8 Chaos Mode Progress Topic

Klokinator

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a fire spell named Ignis. It's Latin for Fire, just like how Ventus is Latin for Wind.

Make a Light type tome called Sol to continue the pattern.

Edit: might as well give this a nosferatu effect

Edited by B.Mage

What is this nonsense of Fire having more MT than Thunder?! :P:

Why not put Wind and its ilk in the same place as Fire/Thunder, and throw a Shaver in the naming mix (say, level 4)?

Wind = Low MT, medium crit, low wt, VERY high accuracy.

Thunder = Medium MT, high crit, high WT, low accuracy.

Fire = High MT, low crit, medium WT, medium accuracy.

I'd probably skip Thunder magic, as armors are traditionally slow and have crappy Res. Wind will work for the dodgy things, Fire for everything else.

You're forgetting the medium damage, high critrate. Thunder magic is very useful.

on an anima user with high CON(spam dem body rings) and high SKL, Thunder magic will facewreck things.

I just remembered, this will probably end up being denounced by ze markyjoe because too much inventory checking :p

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

You're forgetting the medium damage, high critrate. Thunder magic is very useful.

Meh, if I want something dead, I'll probably go with whatever does the most raw damage. . .but that's me ranting about a single mechanic when I haven't seen things like playable unit stats, enemy stats, enemy distribution, etc.

I just remembered, this will probably end up being denounced by ze markyjoe because too much inventory checking :p

Not that his opinion is really ever relevant or anything, but he already played FE7CM for me and yep, he hated the constant inventory checking. I think it stands to say that in spite of this, people play through FE7CM enough and soon the new weapon values become second nature, right?

Somewhat? Certain ones stick out (lolSilverSwordandAxereaver), but others, not so much. For example, I can tell you the Steel Sword is a 3-10 weapon, but can't recite its base hit.

I'm sure as hell not going to remember any of the weapon stats. I can hardly even remember any of the weapon stats from the base games as it is.

The worst part is when FE8CM comes out, I'm going to be used to FE7 weapon stats, so I'll be like "Ok, so-and-so can tank with the silver sword and smack everything that attacks...hey wait a sec, why are there blind spots?"

Even worse when FE6CM comes out.

And then Tellius.

ALL THE CHAOS MODE!

If Klok manages to make an fe10 CM, I'm out.

Like can you imagine fe10 HM with 3-10 range steel swords in the hands of common enemies?

3-13'd be a bit more of a pita if Ike had a bolting sword.