Hello!

Ambulz

And greetings! I'm Sam, but you can call me whatever. I've wandered around this forum in the past as a Guest, but what with the new game coming out, I figured this is as good a time as any to perhaps start throwing my two cents into the fray. I would also like to say I'm REALLY excited for this new game.

My first Fire Emblem game was Blazing Sword back when I was a wee lad, and since then, I've played all the games from FE6-FE13. Radiant Dawn is my favorite, with Blazing Sword at a close second. Aside from Fire Emblem, I'm a fan of other game series like Pokemon, FromSoftware's Souls series, SMT's Persona series, and Touhou Project. I'd also call myself an avid fan of anime and an audiophile, my favorite bands being stuff like Queen and The Fratellis.

Other than that, I think I'm an easygoing person. I'm fairly sociable, but at the same time, I find it a little hard to actively engage with people, especially in public. I also like to use big words. Amalgamation is one of my favorites.

Anyway, I hope we get along~

Welcome to Serenes Forest. As DragonLord said, FE4, also known as Genealogy of the Holy War, is a great game in the series, and is one of my favourites. If you get the chance to play it, I recommend you doing so. Pokémon and the Persona series are also great series

I like Dark Souls 2, but I agree that it feels like a different game than the original. Having a different director, it was probably inevitable.

And yes, I have heard FE4 is really good, so that may just be the one I get to next.