I'm new to the cite

Captain Karnage

A brief hello and introduction to every one reading this

I'm from Tennessee and I've been an on again off again Fire Emblem fan for years

I'm currently attending college and am aiming for a degree in social work and I'm currently working as an auctioneer at my family's business. (I'm a third generation auctioneer btw)

I got my start into the series back in 2004 when my grandfather started auctioning off some Game boy advance games when my aunt or father bid in on the games. They ended up winning them and the 16 or so games were split between me and my cousin. Luckily I ended up getting Fire Emblem and he got Pokemon Sapphire, which I was a little jealous of at the time ( looking back on it now, I ended up getting the better game). As the year went on I feel in love with the game play and the series. Fast forward to December of 2005, I was a reader of Nintendo Power and knew that two titles had come out that year and I was one of the many kids who only get one video game at Christmas and I had to choose, Sacred Stones or Path of Radiance. I ended up choosing Path of Radiance, and I loved it. Fast forward to the Wii era. I rented Radiant Dawn for a week, and I found it too hard for myself and never ended up buying it ( I eventually came across a copy at a yard sale for $5 and bought that) at this point I stopped caring about the series and completely ignored Shadow Dragon and Awakening. Late in 2013 I decide to get back into the series after I saved up enough for a 3ds. After playing Awakening I decided to hunt down all the games in the series for the gba, famicom, and super famicom.

Can't wait to join in all the fun

Oh great! Jk, I was just trying to sound like that Basilios Khan oaf from Awakening. :P Welcome to Serenes. This place is cool, hope you have fun and enjoy your stay.