Let's discuss the funnies.

Dragoncat

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kent and Fiora's B support. The irony is just too much.

[spoiler=B Support]Kent: Fiora. I must speak to you…

Fiora: Kent, what a coincidence. I was just looking for you…

Kent: Actually, it’s about this army… Do you ever feel that some here lack proper moral grounding?

Fiora: Yes, the same thought has occurred to me. As a hired lance, I thought it not my place to speak.

Kent: Camaraderie in the field is one thing… But the men and women in the camp are altogether too…intimate…

Fiora: Indeed. Their minds are not focused on their duties…

Kent: It is a problem.

Fiora: A problem indeed.

Kent: I have decided to seek the counsel of Lady Lyndis in this matter. Perhaps she could issue some order limiting…interactions between the sexes…

Fiora: That is a good idea. It would be the best way to ensure the proper conduct of all.

Kent: Of course, we would still need to iron out the details of such an order… I hope you would not mind lending me your assistance…

Fiora: Oh, but of course. It might be difficult to find time to discuss this on the battlefield. Perhaps later, when we can be alone…

Kent: Yes, of course. I would be truly grateful to have the company of a morally pure individual like yourself…

Fiora: Indeed. I feel exactly the same.

Oh god lol.

Reminds me of this saying: "Nobody's going to win the battle of the sexes. Too much getting intimate with the enemy."

EDIT - So sorry mods! I forgot that I already posted -_-

Edited by Dragoncat

Ike to Oliver: Look...would you mind rejoining the enemy?

This, and that insult Ike threw at him in PoR in chapter 17's third phase. Just utter lol. XD

Also, Dragoncat, you double posted, which is a no no. :P

Actually, I think it was another line, though that one is familiar. I'd have to check. :P

EDIT: Huh, I could've sworn it was actually in phase 4, not 3, but I guess I remembered incorrectly...

Edited by Anacybele

"Have you ever seen a little girl with THESE before?"

i was laughing for a good thirty seconds

this is the only moment in the series where I felt something was legit funny and non wtf [Momma Sothe]

I did a sassy z snap when Micaiah called Sothe the father of Ike's children.

Dayum gurl. That had me bust out laughing for a bit.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

I DON'T WANT TO BE MANHANDLED!!!

L'Arachel and Ephraim's B support.

Chrom and Frederick's C support.

The idea of the Volug being forced into his wolf form due to his Halfshift ability.... And treated like a pet.

Henry's quote at the end if Avatar sacrifices themself to defeat Grima.

"Hey, Avatar, everyone's dying to see you alive. We're sick to death of death! That reminds me of a good one: two Risen, a wyvern, and a priest walk into a bar" I loled so hard at this..... BUT WHERE IS THE PUNCHLINE, HENRY?!?! I WANTED TO HEAR THAT JOKE, BECAUSE IT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!

Oliver joining the party in RD. :)

Drowning in a pool of Randid butter indeed, Sanaki...

Edited by GoldenEmblem7

I dont think he puked on him...

I guess not but he did puke. It was kind of funny. It reminded me of that scene in the Simpsons episode where Homer became a missionary. The Microatian dude went "How can ace be one AND eleven? What kind of God would allow that?" then he lunges towards Homer, misses horribly, and falls to the floor. Edited by Lord Raven

I thought Sumia punching Chrom in the face was pretty funny.

Primarily because the idea of Sumia actually hitting anything hard enough for it to be noticeable is ridiculous.

(Also L'Arachel. Every last one of her lines.)

And anything else with Oliver really.

That whole recruitment scenario, really. Speaking of him, Even Radiant Dawn's gutted support system has its gems...

Micaiah: Duke Tanas… I know everybody thinks you’re horrible because of what you've done in the past. But not me! I think you just need different hobbies! I’d be glad to model for a sculpture when this is all over.

Really, Mickey? Not that I can argue with finding him a new hobby, but really? Are you really that much of a sucker for flattery?

I did a sassy z snap when Micaiah called Sothe the father of Ike's children.

Heh, she's clearly just jealous that he went and found himself a real role model who makes decisions the hard way like a normal person. (Radiant Dawn makes me say this a lot, but I really wish they'd followed up on that.)

Edited by Vanym Storm

That whole recruitment scenario, really. Speaking of him, Even Radiant Dawn's gutted support system has its gems...

Micaiah: Duke Tanas… I know everybody thinks you’re horrible because of what you've done in the past. But not me! I think you just need different hobbies! I’d be glad to model for a sculpture when this is all over.

Really, Mickey? Not that I can argue with finding him a new hobby, but really? Are you really that much of a sucker for flattery?

Wtf. That's not funny, thats messed up.

But, that or him trying to paint Ike nude, like Snowy said one time...why do I find the former disturbing and the latter absolutely hilarious?

This is actually one of my favorite convos. I love how Sanaki just keeps correcting Ike.

Ike:
“Apostle? Are you well?”

Sanaki:
“So you still insist on calling me “apostle”? I think we’re past that, Ike.”

Ike:
“So what should I call you? Miss Sanaki?”

Sanaki:
“How rude! You have no right to address me with such familiarity! Please call me “Empress.””

Ike:
“Got it, Empress.”

Sanaki:
“You don’t have to say it like that. Loosen up a bit.”

Ike:
“Oh, give me a break…”

It's interesting that no royal in the game seems to mind Ike referring to them by just their names with no title attached. Except Sanaki. She takes NO shit.

Edited by Jave

Well Oliver does like beauty, and Micaiah is pretty beautiful.

Wtf. That's not funny, thats messed up.

But, that or him trying to paint Ike nude, like Snowy said one time...why do I find the former disturbing and the latter absolutely hilarious?

Maybe you're jealous.

This is actually one of my favorite convos. I love how Sanaki just keeps correcting Ike.

Ike:

“Apostle? Are you well?”

Sanaki:

“So you still insist on calling me “apostle”? I think we’re past that, Ike.”

Ike:

“So what should I call you? Miss Sanaki?”

Sanaki:

“How rude! You have no right to address me with such familiarity! Please call me “Empress.””

Ike:

“Got it, Empress.”

Sanaki:

“You don’t have to say it like that. Loosen up a bit.”

Ike:

“Oh, give me a break…”

It's interesting that no royal in the game seems to mind Ike referring to them by just their names with no title attached. Except Sanaki. She takes NO shit.

Haha lol. Sanaki, Ike's just being Ike. XD

Oh man, last night i was reminded of a real winner.

Astrid going off about Marcia and Makalov's sibling relationship and saying "oh i wish i had a sibling..."
Marcia: "Ill sell him to you. <beat> Cheap."

<3

Oh man, last night i was reminded of a real winner.

Astrid going off about Marcia and Makalov's sibling relationship and saying "oh i wish i had a sibling..."

Marcia: "Ill sell him to you. <beat> Cheap."

<3

Yeah I loved that one!