Let's discuss the funnies.

Dragoncat

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bu-but Tanith would never leave the Holy Guard and Oscar would never leave Crimea :/

They can just have a long distance affair. They don't have to get married. Bastian and Lucia can have an affair, and it's stated that they never marry.

Wtf. That's not funny, thats messed up.

(I'm a horrible person, yes, I'm aware.)

See, unfortunately I'm the type who tends to find things funnier in proportion to how uncomfortable the subject matter makes people. So yes, squirm for me, muhahaetc.

Hm, need to think of another example now... Well, I probably don't need to, but I'm very neurotic, so I feel like I need to and why am I typing this nobody cares I don't want them to care I just want to stop thinking about it aaaaaargh!!!

Well, in non-Telius news, I think we all know this is the best possible way to deal with a jackass shapeshifter:

Jagen: Chris, I know it's most sudden, but... I believe I've fallen in love with you.

Chris: Why thank you, Sir Xane.

Perfect. Just perfect.

They can just have a long distance affair. They don't have to get married. Bastian and Lucia can have an affair, and it's stated that they never marry.

Wait a second....I don't think either of them are the type to do something like that. Didn't you also give them a kid...Oscar's not the type who would leave as soon as that kid exists, he'd want to be in his/her life.

I'd view it as a longer distance Cerai x Boyd. If neither of them leave their respective groups, the said groups can meet up in an alliance often so the relationship/marriage still stands.

I'm surprised at that because you've stated on DA that you don't approve of non married hanky panky. It was on the comments for one of your Dawn of Darkness couple pics. Somebody asked if they were going to do it and you said no because they weren't married yet. I myself approve of it only if the couple is certain they're going to stay together. But that's a debate for elsewhere and I'm getting off topic.

Well, in non-Telius news, I think we all know this is the best possible way to deal with a jackass shapeshifter:

Jagen: Chris, I know it's most sudden, but... I believe I've fallen in love with you.

Chris: Why thank you, Sir Xane.

Perfect. Just perfect.

That's gold. If I could do what Xane does I can see myself doing something like that xD