Battle Animations

Zalo

Not too sure about anyone else, but I really hope that a little more variety in battle animations between classes returns. Like, I swear in Awakening foot soldiers with axes look identical, with different clothes! A return to the GBA game's variety in battle sprites would be most appreciated.

As well as this, what happened to critical animations? In the GBA games they were flashy and fun (not to mention there's compilation videos on youtube showing them all off that seems to highlight this). In the more recent games, the crit animations all just constitute slightly different attacking animations, like a slightly higher jump, or a little spin (wow such amaze).

I don't think its a priority, but it would be nice.

Yeah the gba animations especially criticals were way more memorable and I hope the'll have more like the Berserkers throw axe into air to let enemy take in their inpending doom, the swordmasters "sahdow" clones and the Warrior Beyblade.