Sharing mugs question

Kuru

I didn't know where to really post this thread, if in Sprites or here, or elsewhere. But since it has to do a little bit with hacking and sharing, hope I wasn't wrong in posting it in this area.

Rather than post the thread I wanna post, I will ask the question here first and then post the thread where it should go.

I am just wondering whether there is a Mega thread where one can only find free to use mugs with blinking and talking frames ready to be inserted. I actually could use some and I also would like to share with you all the ones I have made. So, if anyone can answer that, please do, and also where I'd be able to post such a thread, either here or in Sprites section. The thread would allow members to share their mugs with other people, but if used, they would have to give credit. ~Terminator

There's a thread like that in the spriting section, but it's dead. I don't think many people have extra mugs laying around like that. (aside from Nickt)

Dang it, I dislike dead threads. :( Would it be a penalty or something if I posted my own and allowed people to share with me and vice versa?

NickT has a thread full of mugs to be shared, but I can't find it anywhere in last 4 pages.

Oh I think I downloaded his file. But really, I wanna share what I have with other people-not that I am any good at spriting, haha.

Oh, I may have misread, if you want to share your mugs for free use, just make your own topic in the spriting section and say they're free use in the opening post.

Yeah, that's what I meant, but I also want others to feel free to post their own, if they have any. So once I get the mugs ready, guess I will post them there. Thanks for answering/clearing that. I do appreciate it.

You could probably make a megathread for other people to post theirs, too. There's one for publicly usable animations, so why not mugs?

I agree. I will do that some time soon.