Optimal pairings help

Bonch

I want to make an uber team of children, but want some help of the best pairings. Also, please list their final class and skills.

So far:

Me(Lucas) and Lucina(this is personal preference. God Morgan is nice too.)

Chrom and Olivia

Cordelia X Stahl

Sumia X Henry

Lissa X Ricken

These are all I have, and this is willing to change. Please give me what is considered the best options for children, thank you.

Also, I'm on Lunatic mode and have all the dlc I need. Including Limit Breaker and the extra classes and more.

You should use the Pairing Thread for these things. It's basically the thread for anything optimization-related.

If you want Chrom x Olivia for a particular reason, there's nothing wrong with it, but if you're looking for a go-to "best" pairing, Chrom x Sumia is currently popular. Cynthia only has four possible fathers. Frederick nerfs her postgame. Giving Gaius to a Galegirl makes Kjelle and Noire sad. Henry makes Cynthia strong, but he's possibly the most sought after father there is. Chrom, on the other hand, gives Cynthia Aether. That's pretty amazing, and Cynthia is the only unit who can take advantage of it well besides Lucina and Morgan.

Inigo doesn't need Chrom unless you really like Rightful King. He has lots of great fathers, including at least one with pretty much no competition (Frederick).

You should use the Pairing Thread for these things. It's basically the thread for anything optimization-related.

If you want Chrom x Olivia for a particular reason, there's nothing wrong with it, but if you're looking for a go-to "best" pairing, Chrom x Sumia is currently popular. Cynthia only has four possible fathers. Frederick nerfs her postgame. Giving Gaius to a Galegirl makes Kjelle and Noire sad. Henry makes Cynthia strong, but he's possibly the most sought after father there is. Chrom, on the other hand, gives Cynthia Aether. That's pretty amazing, and Cynthia is the only unit who can take advantage of it well besides Lucina and Morgan.

Inigo doesn't need Chrom unless you really like Rightful King. He has lots of great fathers, including at least one with pretty much no competition (Frederick).

ah ha. I thought Olivia was Chroms best wife (barring Avatar, they're always the best marriage for everyone) because Lucina gets the best stats from it.