Best Bride in the game?

Azz

So I recently got the DLC that gives you access to bride and was wondering who is the best user of said class?

I have Owain set on Dread Fighter to make use of his all mighty sword hand and his magic he gets from Lissa and his father(Henry in my case),

I was thinking Sumia but I will be re-classing every female character into a bride to get the skills(like I have been doing).Just need to know cause I do want use the class.

So I recently got the DLC that gives you access to bride and was wondering who is the best user of said class?

I have Owain set on Dread Fighter to make use of his all mighty sword hand and his magic he gets from Lissa and his father(Henry in my case),

I was thinking Sumia but I will be re-classing every female character into a bride to get the skills(like I have been doing).Just need to know cause I do want use the class.

Bride's skills aren't really worth it for EVERYBODY, unlike Dread Figher's aggressor being extremely useful for any guy.

As for the best, it depends on what you intend to do with the bride. Do you mean in-game as a fighter and supporter? In that case I don't know, I don't know growth rates that well, which would be crucial for such a question.

If you mean for apotheosis, really the biggest advantage of Bride is the fact that it's a physical class that has both aegis and pavise weapons (lances and bows) and that boosts magic and speed as its pair up bonuses, making it an extremely valuable unit to pair up with a magic user. And if said magic user is dread fighter, that benefit is mutual, because Dread Fighter boosts bride's speed and strength as pair up bonuses too. Nah makes a good Bride to support one of the magical galeboys as long as she inherits bowfaire. I currently am planning using Ricken!Owain and Donnel!Kjelle together as a DF/Bride duo.

I'm going to have to agree with Alastor here, I don't think it's neccessary to give EVERY female character Rally Heart and Bond, as great as those are. They are supportive skills that you should at least mostly give to your healers/rally bots.

The reason I do that is because my OCD takes control.As of now I have maxed every character,gotten every child and gotten every every skill they can get with their specific classes(with the exception of dread fighter and bride) and I have yet to move onto chapter 14.

Sometimes you have to control your OCD and be reasonable, not everyone needs those skills. I am guilty of sometimes grabbing skills for a unit that I never equip for them afterwards but still, I haven't turned every female into a bride. You still have to take farming the Wedding Bouquets into consideration.

Edited by Rxmonste

Reason has no place in for fun playthroughs. Do whatever you want.

That said, I wind up using it most on VIrion!Nah, most standard Noires, and occasionally on Morgan-F for low deployment runs of Apo. It won't make too much of a difference ingame because you're grinding so much, though, so I'd just put it on whoever looks best with it (that would be Nowi, as she has a custom standing victory animation that you rarely get to see and is really nice).

I only made Sumia a Bride in the game because I have my Avatar marry her about 95% of the time...also, since I make her a Battle Nun before that, she gains okay-ish Mag, solid Res and I think she makes a decent one with Lancefair.

I would also say Sumia, because she looses her weaknesses to Wind-magic and Bows as Falconknight/Darkflier and gains Bows to use in return. Also, she gets Lancefaire (Cordelia gets this, too, but I think Sumia makes the better healer) and +2 Strength compared to Flaconknight. With boots, her movement loss is also augmented so... yeah, I'd go with Sumia.

I can't say if it's the best option but I usually make Chrom!Cynthia the Bride, because she has access to both Lancefaire and Bowfaire, among other nice things. The same goes for Lucina but I've never made her a Bride. But really, like Czar_Yoshi said, the difference wouldn't be too significant regardless.