Voice Acting Wish List

The Geek

I do like all the casts from Awakening to return to this game, but, I do like want some new ones to be voiced in one of the new characters in this game are:

Johnny Yong Bosch

Sean Schemmel

Vic Mignogna

Dameon Clarke

Cristina Vee

Kari Wahlgren

Troy Baker

Lisa Oritz

Steve Staley

Christopher R. Sabat

Erica Mendez

Leah Clark

Carrie Savage

Mae Whitman

Crispin Freeman

Brina Palencia

Eric Vale

Benjamin Diskin

Luci Christian

J. Michael Tatum

Hynden Walch

Christy Carlson Romano

Lia Sargent

Ian Sinclair

Monica Rial

Cassandra Morris

Jamie Marchi

Janice Kawaye

Newton Pittman

Rob Paulsen

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn

P. J. Byrne

Tony Oliver

• 2 months later...

I need Yuri Lowenthal in there. Give me back my Ricken and Yosuke. Or as one of the voices(I assume they'll bring back multiple voices for customization) for male Kamui.

I posted this in another topic, but from my ear, I'd say these voices are all but confirmed:

Marx: Konishi Katsuyuki

Garron: Ohtsuka Akio

Ryouma: Tsuda Kenjiro

Nothing is solid yet, obviously, but Ive heard a lot of these voice actors, and the voices in the trailer, if not them, are fairly close with voice range and accent.

As for my personal hopings, in the Japanese version, I'd love to hear Kakihara Tetsuya, Shimazaki Nobunaga, Satou Rina, Taketatsu Ayana, Ishikawa Kaito, Miyazaki Hiromu, Ohsaka Ryota, Ono Kensho, Ono Yuuki, Itou Shizuka, Tomatsu Haruka, Aoi Yuuki, Suzumura Kenichi, and Kamiya Hiroshi. Hosoya Yoshimasa (Male Robin), Sawashiro Miyuki (Female Robin), and Sugita Tomokazu (Chrom) would be welcome additions also.

English voice actors could really be anyone who worked on Awakening, maybe with some JYB and Troy Baker in there. Troy Baker as Avatar voice, please Naga, I beg of you.

English voice actors could really be anyone who worked on Awakening, maybe with some JYB and Troy Baker in there. Troy Baker as Avatar voice, please Naga, I beg of you.

Troy Baker. Why did I forget such an amazing dude?! Troy Baker as Kamui = Instant Number 1 FE14 Male.

As long as Miyuki Sawashiro and Takehito Koyasu both return then I'll be happy. Although it'll be even better if the localised version offers parity with Sawashiro being an option for M-Kamui like she was for M-Robin (this was removed in translated Awakening unfortunately). Hmm actually...if I can dream, I want Tohru Furuya in there as well.

PS - Dub fans, why the hell do you all like Yuri Lowenthal so much. The dude is in fucking everything and he never even tries to sound different at all. I didn't actively dislike his voice in dubs originally but I got so bloody sick of hearing him everywhere that I can't stand him anymore. Someone like JYB at least puts his range to use.

Edited by Irysa

For Japanese VAs Daisuke Ono is my favorite (and yes I know he already voiced both Fred and Priam but hey that just goes to show they don't mind reusing voices)

pls voice someone hot

Edited by Thor Odinson

Johnny Yong Bosch

Yuri Lowenthal

Kyle Herbert

Michelle Ruff

Hynden Walch

Yes they all have a relation :P

*looks at avatar and sig* Hmm... I don't know what you're talking about.

I posted this in another topic, but from my ear, I'd say these voices are all but confirmed:

Nothing is solid yet, obviously, but Ive heard a lot of these voice actors, and the voices in the trailer, if not them, are fairly close with voice range and accent.

Personally, I thought that Marx sounded like Show Hayami (Count Cruhteo, Tokiomi Tohsaka). Also I'm pretty sure I also heard Noriaki Sugiyama (Sasuke Uchiha, Shirou Emiya, etc.) as the Hoshido Archer

Edited by The Geek

Sean Schemmel and Christopher R. Sabat.

We can even have DLC.

Saiyins come to earth and lay down a path of destruction. Will the Nohr and Hoshido put aside their differences to fight this common foe? Find out next on Fire Emblem: Z. :B):

Oh and they need to get the announcer guy for that bit too.

*cracks knuckles*

ALRIGHT, I GOT THIS BOYS

General

Male!Kamui: Nobuhiko Okamoto/Yuuichi Nakamura/Hiro Shimono (JP), Erik Kimerer/Johnny Yong Bosch/Kyle Hebert (EN)

Female!Kamui: Asami Imai/Miho Arakawa/Aoi Yuuki (JP), Christine Marie Cabanos/Natalie Hoover/Cherami Leigh (EN)

Tried to go for a mix of veterans and newbies for the English group, but it didn't go quite as planned for the female side. Still, a mix of higher and lower voices.

Dancina: Chiwa Saito (JP), Lauren Landa (EN)

Somewhat middle-of-the-road in pitch, as well as having the ability to have that mysterious quality to their voice.

Nohr

Marx: Kenjiro Tsuda (JP), Roger Craig Smith (EN)

A deep, authoritative voice for the person who appears to be the primary general of the Nohrian faction.

"Onii-chan": Ai Kayano (JP), Kira Buckland (EN)

A fairly high-pitched voice for a younger sister figure.

Camilla: Yuu Asakawa (JP), Laura Post (EN)

A somewhat deeper, sultry voice for who appears to be the most fanservice-y character we've seen so far.

Blonde Marth: Koji Yusa (JP), Steve Staley (EN)

Two guys known for voicing slightly more manipulative people as what appears to be a Dark Mage (Dark Knight, maybe?).

Garon: Fumihiko Tachiki (JP), Michael McConnohie (EN)

Deep, booming, kingly voice befitting a larger-than-life old man.

Hoshido

Ryouma: Hiroaki Hirata (JP), Keith Silverstein (EN)

Similar to Marx, a fairly deep voice for an authority figure within the Hoshidan side.

Sakura: Kana Hanazawa (JP), Cristina Valenzuela (EN)

A softer yet still youthful voice for what appears to be a slightly more mellow younger sister figure.

Hinoka: Junko Minagawa (JP), Erica Mendez (EN)

Slightly less feminine voice for a tomboy-ish peg knight? At least, by appearance, anyway.

Tsubaki: Tetsuya Kakihara/Romi Park (JP), Yuri Lowenthal/Julie Ann Taylor (EN)

(NOTE: this is dependent on Tsubaki's actual gender)

Ehhh... slightly higher voice for a guy, while slightly lower female voice. Depends on gender, really.

Orochi: Sayaka Ohara (JP), Karen Strassman (EN)

Deeper, somewhat sultry voice for a... uh, yeah.

Saizou: Kenta Miyake (JP), DC Douglas (EN)

He looks like an older guy, so why not give him a deeper, older-sounding voice? Plus, we need more DC Douglas.

Kazahana: Toa Yukinari (JP), Sarah Williams (EN)

Somewhat newer voices who can voice the type of odd duck I can see Kazahana as, while still retaining that potential badass tone.

Hoshidan Queen: Yukana (JP), Mela Lee (EN)

Uh... yeah, I got nothin' for this one.

Also, some of y'all are cross-region casting, and that shit ain't fly. While some VAs do cross-region work (moreso LA to Dallas), a lot of the ones you guys list... well, don't. At least, not frequently enough.

Edited by Blackhawk Stinger

I thought Ryouma sounded like Tsuda Kenjiro as well but I wasn't 100% sure.

Also I don't know if anyone has mentioned Ali Hillis but I'd love for her to voice as someone.