What should i use this PT?

I want to use people i havent brought into endgame with me.

Off the top of my head:

Ike

Micaiah

Sothe

Sanaki

Kurth

Ena

Soren

Nolan

Eddie

Haar

Gatrie

Shinon

Tanith (I was quite impressed with how she turned out)

Zihark

Nephenee

Geoffrey

Kieran

Kyza

Tirbarn

Caineghis

But, i am going to use Neph and Kieran again, as they were the few characters i managed to get to cap anything in PoR.

Mia

Rolf

Your Mother

3-13 Archer

Bolting's Mother

Jill

Janaff

Ranulf

Ilyana

Too late for ilyana. I'm using Leonardo this time (blessed STR <3) maybe Mia, and my problem with raising jill is that she's so frail compared to the godlyness of Haar. This is a Normal PT BTW.

you shoud use Ilyana cuz shes the only one that can use Rexbolt on all those dragons

also:

Pelleas

Leonardo for his Lughnasadh

Mia

Boyd

Marcia

Bring Naesala. Nothing beats the awesomeness of the Raven King. On my first playthrough, being frustrated with the spirits in 4-E-4 always using Guard, I had him and Tibarn wipe them all out first. :P

Uh... Who else... Uh, try training Oscar and Titania, they're pretty good if you handle them right. Definitely a fast Archsage who can use Arcthunder, if you're not using Ilyana. Soren does pretty well with a forged tome, if you're willing to spend the money on that, and you get lucky with a coin.

Ah, good point. To be honest, I've never had to use a Thunder Tome on Dragons either, but that was simply because I rushed

Dheginsea

with all my powerful units and killed him in 3 turns. Any longer, and the dragon reinforcements get up there and make things a living hell.

I've never needed to use a thunder tome on a dragon. My Soren armed with rexcalibur at that point slaughters enemy dragons. Even more so when they're white ones.

Don't you mean red ones? White ones,(Like Nasir) have high res.