WTF/epic fail/etc moments

Dragoncat

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to add in this from one of my last ( read 2012 ) RD playthroughs.

astrafied.gif

Normal Mode, A Support with Elincia. It's the 99 Hit and 98% crit that made it awesome, yet Lucy uses Astra.

Edited by Luchino

@Dragoncat: I actually wanted to see a double critical ( which looks neater ). +27 Hit from an A-rank Earth/Heaven and +10 Critical bond bonus? Yes please. <3

And a similar thing happened to me to what Rabbattack just mentioned now as well. I tried ( and failed to recruit Ira three times ) until I stuck Noishe in a bush, lured Ira out and he dodged all of her attacks bar one. I kept fearing Ira was going to proc Astra ( which she did >< ) so I had to use another save state before I succeeded. Rather hilarious to watch, everyone running away from her while Sigurd went and seized Castle Genoa and solo'ing the enemies there.

• 1 month later...

bumping because I just misplaced Lissa on chapter 5 of lunatic +, and she was about to get owned by a Myrmidon (OHKOd and doubled). Unpaired Robin dual guarded then Lissa procced Miracle.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Haha I was just about to bump this. Gaius just dodged the attacks of 3 risen mages, all wouldve killed him, only to get pwned by the 4th one.

No brownie points for him.