FE6 - How to edit weapon effectiveness

gringe

I'm looking to make Rapiers and Horseslayers effective against Nomads, Nomad Troopers, Troubadours, and Valkyries. Is there a way in any of the available Nightmare Modules to do this easily? I can edit the hex if I have to, but does anyone know where to begin?

Easiest way to do this is to open the rom in a hex editor and go to some free space. From there, enter in the class IDs of every class you want to be affected(for the rapier, you'll want to have the armors as well, while for the horseslayer make a separate list).

The go into nightmare and change the effectiveness offset of those weapons to the offsets you just edited(make sure to have 00 after the last entry in each list).

Well, the advice makes sense, and I tried, but I still don't have enough info to do anything. >_>

Where can I find the class IDs? And what does the number in the Effectiveness Pointer section indicate exactly (the one I'm looking at is 0x86615BC)? The offsets don't go that high, and a search in hex values didn't return anything.