Hi Serene Forest :-)

Zentaki

I'm Oriceles a 24 years old guy from Venezuela. I've lurked Sereneforest.net for years, and been checking it a lot recently since I've been pretty active at the Fire Emblem fan group at Facebook. I've come here mainly looking for the hack forum haha.

I'm playing The Last Promise right now and I'm really enjoying it. The first Fire Emblem I played was Blazing Sword and went through many plays on emulators haha. I'm planning to buy a 3DS this year to play Awakening.

Other than that I main Sona at League of Legends, play dark mono at Tower of Saviors and been waiting for a MMORPG called Tree of Savior since 2 years ago.

Welcome your probably the first new member in a while that didn't join mainly because of awakening or FE14 hype which is good as there are far to many people who only play awakening. Enjoy your time. And above all enjoy dem hacks.

Welcome to the forest mate. Don't loose your way~

mrgrgr. Beat me to it.

Anyway, welcome, although its not my favourite, I have a soft spot for 7. I find it to be the easiest to go back and complete.

Thanks guys!

Welcome your probably the first new member in a while that didn't join mainly because of awakening or FE14 hype which is good as there are far to many people who only play awakening. Enjoy your time. And above all enjoy dem hacks.

Oh same as Facebook group I guess haha.

Any hack recommendation guys?