• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sidereal Wraith

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

Banned because I agree.

Banned also because sorry if I came across as insulting to traditional FE fans when I expressed my opinion earlier. I understand if fans of the classic formula are hesitant about casual mode and how it might change the series as a whole, but I really do find it hard to criticize something when those who want the option to go the classic route have that option available to them.

Banned because Casual mode is still a good gamemode. But now Phoenix mode? That's where it's at!

EDIT: Causal mode isn't a thing.

Edited by Benice

Banned because you do have excellent taste in music though.

And by sharing it have let me find quite a bit of music I have come to love as well. So thanks for that.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Banned because I played it once when I was 9 ish, and my step brother (who does have a talent or whatever), showed me how to play the beginning part of Imperial March, which is the song everyone knows from Star Wars. Little me was completely taken by the piano that whole time. And that’s my only experience. But I think it’s the best sounding instrument that’s why I want to play it too bad they cost an arm a leg and your entire life savings

Banned because I took a beginner guitar class and that was super fun, and I’ve dabbled in the sax, guess I need to learn to stay committed huh (well I need to learn to not be scared of people hearing me practice)

Edited by Sooks1016

Banned because hello, Hello!

49 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because you do have excellent taste in music though.

Thank you! Same to you!

50 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

And by sharing it have let me find quite a bit of music I have come to love as well. So thanks for that.

You're very welcome! ^^

8 minutes ago, Hello72207 said:

Banned because playing in front of others means you are at a concert, which will help spread corona.

Banned because virtual concert 😎

Also banned because I actually have my sax and I’ve been wanting to play, but long tones can’t be fun to hear