Ban the User Above You

Splodge

59 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because indeed.

Train Cordelia, and she will serve you well.

Banned because no. Sumia best peg! I already used her in Fates, so after I marry her off and have her recruit her kid, it’s back to the bench she goes

Galeforce ftw!

Banned because what’s that do? When is it unlocked?

What does your team look like, btw?

Banned because Chrom, a Robin who sucks, Sumia, Stahl, a Sully who always crits despite only having crit in the teens, Lissa, and Vaike. Although most characters have been being deployed and getting exp because S supports. Those are the ones who I want to use though, although Lissa and Vaike aren’t set in stone- I just don’t like Maribelle’s personality (despite her being a troubadour).

Edited by Sooks1016

• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sidereal Wraith

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because what’s that do? When is it unlocked?

Banned because Galeforce is a skill that lets your unit act again after using up their initial action. It's insanely useful.

Banned because that sounds like a solid team. And Maribelle is very much a love-or-hate character.

29 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because Galeforce is a skill that lets your unit act again after using up their initial action. It's insanely useful.

Banned because when/how do I get it?

29 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because that sounds like a solid team. And Maribelle is very much a love-or-hate character.

Banned because all I know of her is her dialogue in the story, and her C and B supports with Frederick, which are basically her asking to be trained to be a steward and then complaining about it.

7 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because when/how do I get it?

To quote Draggy: "every female with access to Pegasus Knight (which is Lissa, Maribelle, Sumia, Cordelia, and Say'ri in Gen 1) can get Galeforce."

So, at a certain level, each of these characters will get Galeforce if they are reclassed to Pegasus Knight.

9 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because all I know of her is her dialogue in the story, and her C and B supports with Frederick, which are basically her asking to be trained to be a steward and then complaining about it.

Banned because Maribelle is an Ojou(think Clair or Constance) so what did you expect?

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

To quote Draggy: "every female with access to Pegasus Knight (which is Lissa, Maribelle, Sumia, Cordelia, and Say'ri in Gen 1) can get Galeforce."

So, at a certain level, each of these characters will get Galeforce if they are reclassed to Pegasus Knight.

Banned because it’s specifically dark fliers at level 15 who have access to this game breaking skill

16 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Banned because Maribelle is an Ojou(think Clair or Constance) so what did you expect?

Banned because Constance didn’t act like she was better than everyone else (quite the opposite in fact) and never came across as the type to complain in the face of adversity.

18 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because Constance didn’t act like she was better than everyone else (quite the opposite in fact) and never came across as the type to complain in the face of adversity.

Banned because Maribelle is a lot of things but arrogant is not one of them. It’s just your standard snobbish Ojou energy

59 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because Maribelle does have more to her personality than just that. But you do have to see more of her supports to get that from her.

Banned because she won’t exactly be getting those xD