• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sidereal Wraith

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Play Fates for the maps and gameplay.

Banned because Fates it is! Though maybe I should play Birthright Lunatic for the memes.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Banned because Fates it is! Though maybe I should play Birthright Lunatic for the memes.

Banned because hard mode Ch. 5 is insanely difficult at first. Unless you’re playing on normal instead,

Banned also because, while I love Awakening, it easily has some of the weakest map design in the series. 80% of the maps are rout maps  in open fields. It still has much better replay value though.

———

No, you can lower the difficulty, but not raise it.

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because can’t you play up to the route split on normal mode, choose branch of fate and then change the difficulty?

Edited by twilitfalchion

Thanks for the advice! I've apparently already got Conquest ready for Citra, so I'll have to decide between Hard or Normal.

Banned because I apologize for ranting about Berwick Saga

Banned because you might want to start with birthright so it doesn’t feel like a snooze fest and you have time to learn the mechanics (just a suggestion tho)

Edited by Sooks1016

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Thanks for the advice! I've apparently already got Conquest ready for Citra, so I'll have to decide between Hard or Normal.

Banned because I apologize for ranting about Berwick Saga

Banned because do not play Conquest on hard your first time through. It is significantly more difficult (and punishing) than Birthright is. Play normal for your own sake (and sanity).

Edited by twilitfalchion

Banned because in that case, hard would be a good place to start. BR and CQ are fairly different in difficulty. Birthright hard is still easier than Conquest normal.

And yes, enjoy!

Edited by twilitfalchion

Banned because these berwick saga files are taking forever to extract and now they won’t open “as archive” whatever that means

Edited by Sooks1016