Getting RD to run at 100% speed in dolphin 4

sirmola

I am attempting to play the US version of RD in dolphin 4.0.2 Using the default settings for that version. However, it tends to run at 85-90% speed, which is kind of annoying. i am using a widows 7 (64 bit) machine with a intel core i7-3537U processor, 8 GB of RAM, and CPU-based graphics. For reference POR ran at 100% capacity except during some of the busier cutscenes. There are a lot of settings that are unchecked by default, but i am afraid that one of them will compromise the experience without me being aware of it. Does anyone know any way to speed Dolphin up while maintaining the integrity of the RD experience (or at least compromising it less than 90% speed does)?

To be honest I'd recommend the Europe ROM its far more stable than the available american ROM for record I have about 4Gb ram and I hardly get lag unless the screen zooms out and there's 40+ units in shot the only big difference region wise is simple text changes like senitals are lancers and Astra is Astrum minor stuff like that.

To be honest I'd recommend the Europe ROM its far more stable than the available american ROM for record I have about 4Gb ram and I hardly get lag unless the screen zooms out and there's 40+ units in shot the only big difference region wise is simple text changes like senitals are lancers and Astra is Astrum minor stuff like that.

I heard that as well, but was unable to find a working copy of the european rom. RD is so big that most roms are downloaded in pieces, and i was unable to put the european one back together despite following instructions. Also, Nintendo has been forcing rom sites to remove games a lot recently. Additionaly, my POR save data is from the american version, and although i asked on this forum, i was unable to find european POR save data to transfer. As such, i'm stuck trying to run the inferior version.

Doesn't dolphin have the power to convert saves between regions?

Not that i was able to discover, but i may have missed something. Do you know how to do that? (not that it matters because i have no European rom and i can't ask for or get help with that here).

I tried googling it and nothing came up. I guess I was mistaken.

Although honestly, i wouldn't mind if someone else had a good save, given that mine is missing an ike-soren A support. However, i asked and no one came forward, At this point, i was hoping that someone knew of some dolphin setting to change that would fix the issue. There are many such settings, but all the non-default ones skip some processing step or other, which often breaks games.