Hey

Jestua

Been using this site non stop for Awakening, first game I've played since Sacred Stones (which I loved but loaned to a friend and haven't seen since).

Those two games are the only Fire Emblem games I've played and I was looking for advice on which game to play next.

I would like an older game, but one that allows leveling up, because frankly I'm not quite a tactical genius.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and hello to everyone on the site.

Welcome to the forest friend hope you enjoy your stay here! If by leveling up you mean grinding Awakening and SS are basically it but I would recommend you go play Path of Radiance first because it has bonus experience you can allocate and Radiant Dawn (the sequel after it) after Path of Radiance.

Hello, new fellow denizen of this forest!

As for older games to get into, well... hm. Gaiden has a world map, but it's jarring to go to from Awakening and SS, so not that one yet. I would second Taco's recommendation of Path of Radiance but not so much Radiant Dawn, even if it is the sequel. I would actually suggest FE7- Blazing Sword- before you try to tackle Radiant Dawn. Though RD Easy is still good.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into each of them.

First, however, I'm playing lunatic+ mode, because I have a serious deathwish. I beat the prologue! Yay me!

EDIT: Looked into Radiant Dawn, I do not own a gamecube. I'm going to go for Fire Emblem (blazing sword) since I do have a GBA.

Edited by Jestua