Talking dog! No, seriously...everybody go home, the internet has been won.

Dragoncat

I've always thought huskies are one of the most beautiful breeds of dogs, but wow! Mishka is SO smart! There's tons of other videos of her talking on that youtube channel. She asks for potatoes(although it sounds more like she's asking for her own room, whatever) and sings Jingle Bells. And of course, she wants waffles.

Now only if I could train my Tyson to talk like that...

Wow, that's both adorable AND impressive. XD

We've only trained the beagle to howl to pretty much every long-term noise. lol (like sirens, the phone ringing, and your own howling) and the beagle-boxer mix has started to pick that up. :P

Tyson just barks at people outside the fence and howls at sirens. He's a black lab/newfoundland mix. The black lab I had before him never really made much noise, and before that I had a pomeranian/pekingnese/poodle mix, who I recall being a yippie little dog, but not overly noisy.

I've had both. I actually had Gizmoe (the pomeranian peeka poo, that's what we called him) before I ever had a cat, he was there before I was born. I'm more of a cat person but I do love my dogs.

Tyson and two cats are at my parents house though. The only one at my apartment is Cheeto.

Ah, I see, I see.

I wish I could take Buddy with me when I move out, but my brother would never let me, and neither would my parents because of that. xP I will get my own beagle puppy someday though! They're just too darned cute!

Ah, I see, I see.

I wish I could take Buddy with me when I move out, but my brother would never let me, and neither would my parents because of that. xP I will get my own beagle puppy someday though! They're just too darned cute!

I know a girl whose family breeds beagles for shows and stuff like that. I dare you to name your beagle Snoopy lol.

Samba and Kay wouldn't adjust. They had to become outdoor cats when we found out my dad's allergic, they're old and idk if they would remember what a litter box is. And Samba would be mad that he wouldn't be able to run around outside. Kay wouldn't care about that, but she'd be scared. And Tyson...is too big for an apartment.

Heh, my mom's stepdad used to keep beagles for hunting. lol I love Snoopy, but I'm not going to name a beagle that haha. I want a female anyway. :P

I see. Yeah, my dad's allergic to cats too. He told me I could develop an allergy to them too, but so far, I'm fine around our cat and I was always fine around my grandma's cats. Lucky is a funny cat sometimes though, I have to admit. He thinks things like suitcases, backpacks, and laptop cases are kitty beds. lol

And I used to have this stuffed dolphin that I think I won at an amusement park game. He took it and started using it for...uh...kitty pleasure? I don't know how else to put it. I let him keep it. xP

Edited by Anacybele

And I used to have this stuffed dolphin that I think I won at an amusement park game. He took it and started using it for...uh...kitty pleasure? I don't know how else to put it. I let him keep it. xP

OMG lol. Is he fixed? That would tone down the hormones xD