Finally, I'm in.

Apparently, the site banned me because I had "*something*rules" in my username. Twice.

Third time's the charm- it worked because my username didn't have "rules" in it. But my email was kinda hacked so I can't log in using that anymore.

So...here I am. :3:

For the 3 or so people that know me, I'm Pingurules/Pingurules Mugen/Len1million.

"Hi guys, I'm some person that is very likely you don't even know (save for a few M.U.G.E.N hardcore fans) so I'm gonna introduce myself.

I'm a M.U.G.E.N creator which goes by the name of Pingurules. Recently I have taken an interest in Rom hacking so I decided to start with Earthbound, then Final Fantasy. Then I came across the masterpiece called Fire Emblem: Gaiden. I wanted to find a hacking tool for that so I found "Nightmare" which uses modules to edit content in the game. GBA modules were especially popular. Then I realised... after 138 pages of searching... I found Gaiden modules! :lol: And then I found this site on the first page. So, nice to meet you all!

My favourite game is Gaiden, then Thracia 776 and my least favourite game is Thegamethatissooverrateditmakesmecry Awakening. ;): "

-my old account which got hacked so I can't log in anymore.

I don't like the GBA games, but thanks for suggesting them to me! :)

I won't chastise you for your opinion, but I'm curious why you dislike them. They are personal favourites of mine, so I'm interested.

Somebody explain to me why "rules" is banned in names...

*reads tags*

I've never seen a spambot with "rules" in their name wtf...

Edited by Dragoncat

Thanks guys! :alm:

I won't chastise you for your opinion, but I'm curious why you dislike them. They are personal favourites of mine, so I'm interested.

Well, they hardly have any abilities in them when FE4 and 5 invented them. And that you can either only use physical weapons or magical ones only. Never both.