Problem embedding images

lonelyVoxel

I'm trying to embed images into my posts for a Let's Play, but for whatever reason when putting images from Google Photos in it gives me this error message: You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

I don't understand why I seeing this message, as I am using the normal image insertion method. Is it that the forum has a problem with Google Photos?

Image for reference/testing: https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-QGYjghwqzJI/VOOoqPuE3bI/AAAAAAAABTM/TY4hktzQ1W0/w256-h224-no/Fire%2BEmblem%2B4%2B-%2BGenealogy%2Bof%2Bthe%2BHoly%2BWar101.png

Just do what I do, by uploading the image to Imgur, then posting the image on to Serenes from Imgur.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

I've tried everything, the guy in control of it used to work in IT. I'd rather not hack into it, my father gets angry when I go outside the limits anyway. What I want to know is whether or not I can use Google's services to embed images, or an alternative that does not include messing with stuff.

Edited by Forceman

Let's try one image.

Fire%2BEmblem%2B4%2B-%2BGenealogy%2Bof%2

Ah, there's the problem. I guess it's trying to tell me that I have too many images.

Image limits on posts are extremely common (most forums that i can think of have one.) many an update has been split into two parts to avoid this. In other news: yay! FE4!

The problem boils down to replacing formerly uploaded images with the image links. I guess the uploader was confused, even though I removed all of the pictures. A new post with all the images worked, so I assume it was just some wonky bug.