Duelist Kingdom Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

Oh, that's right. I thought about it before, but then I was like "wait Prims could still stop a kill" and then just sort of forgot about it.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to play league in a few minutes because I'm Literally Shinori but these are all stuff RD said about his claim and they're pretty contradictory? He says that the follow is the only investigative thing he had and that he wasn't worth protecting, even though he had a tracker shot and therefore WAS, and also if he really had the track I'm wondering why he thought I was one.

This isn't factoring in unfavourable interactions with Shin I don't have time to detail either.

I asked if you were a Tracker because you claimed to have seen that Shin targeted you and that was the first role that made sense. Seeing as I had a 1-shot Follow and Town also had a full-Watcher, it didn't seem too suspicious to me that there might have been a full-Tracker as well, but if you turned out to be suspicious I could CC later if necessary. My actions early yesterday were based on self-preservation. I wanted to out the potential scum!Arsonist but I didn't want to die before using my Track. That's why I lied about not having another investigative ability. I only fessed up to having a Track once SB asked me directly what my role last night was when we started coordinating actions - I figured keeping up the charade at that point would only hurt the Town and my credibility.

Which posts are you referring to with your last sentence here? I'm assuming you'll bring it up more when you have time, but still.

I can prove my role tonight by targeting either SB or Prims (assuming Prims is not a 1-shot Announcer) so I don't see how I'm the best target for the lynch today over Shin? There's no reason why scum would block Bluedoom if Shin was Town, unless Bluedoom wasn't actually hooked. We have no idea whether or not Shin's buddy can hook more than once. Also, Night 3!Motivator makes zero sense as a scum role, and even less sense if we assume that Shin is the other scum.

Although I guess it depends on what really happened to Bluedoom last night, but I'm leaning on a Shin lynch as a much safer choice here, especially considering it's MYLO.

i mean we can lynch Shin today but he's confirmed scum so it makes more sense to just go for the roleblocker with more people alive. otherwise scum gets to choose who they take with them to *YLO.

This game's gotten pretty funky. The main reason I hammered Rapier so quickly was because I thought deadline was earlier because gg time zones and British or something like that. Whilst there's overwhelming evidence that suggests I'm scum, I'm going to protest otherwise or something like that.

It's a little convenient that Dandragon targetted the person he was going to end up clearing and then died. I mean scum has to be one of RD, Refa or Prims. I mean Marth wouldn't make sense because otherwise Mitsuki wouldn't have announced that she'd primed me and SB revealing my role would be a kinda bad way to buy towncred. Like, they could both be hypothetically scum but it's such a stretch.

I'd be happy to lynch one of the three I've mentioned, RD's been skulking around the whole game and Refa's been catching my eye so I'd prefer one of them.

i mean we can lynch Shin today but he's confirmed scum so it makes more sense to just go for the roleblocker with more people alive. otherwise scum gets to choose who they take with them to *YLO.

The problem with this logic is that if we're wrong we lose. Ignoring Shin, it'll be easier to find the last scum when it's 3-1 as opposed to 4-1. Plus, we'll have more information - two flips and me proving my Motivate. We have a higher chance of winning by lynching confirmed scum today and going into tomorrow with more information than we have today.

The only reason I haven't voted for Shin yet is because I'm waiting for Bluedoom.

Prims, assuming scum!Shin do you think my role makes sense as his buddy? Why would scum have a 1-shot scan/hammerer + Follow/Track/Motivate? From what I've seen scum typically don't have more than one info role and my Motivate would be useless even if we both lived to Night 3.

It's a little convenient that Dandragon targetted the person he was going to end up clearing and then died. I mean scum has to be one of RD, Refa or Prims. I mean Marth wouldn't make sense because otherwise Mitsuki wouldn't have announced that she'd primed me and SB revealing my role would be a kinda bad way to buy towncred. Like, they could both be hypothetically scum but it's such a stretch.

I'd be happy to lynch one of the three I've mentioned, RD's been skulking around the whole game and Refa's been catching my eye so I'd prefer one of them.

Mitsuki announced that she primed you because RD revealed that he followed her. She HAD to reveal it, so that's a pretty lame reason to townread the slot (I mean, the slot is town but the reasoning is bad). Additionally, if you were town, it'd be easy for SB to reveal your role as scum. The whole reason everyone is townreading SB is because it'd be a horrible reason to bus you, so it makes no sense that you'd townread him because of that.

Those are kind of weak reasons this late in the game, for both me and RD.

We have a higher chance of winning by lynching confirmed scum today and going into tomorrow with more information than we have today.

No we don't. Scum will kill Bluedoom because he's clear, and there's nothing town can do about it.

the obvious explanation for scum!RD is that you have multiple parts to your role, or didn't actually use a track last night.

in which case my plan with dandragon kind of put us in a bad position :X

No we don't. Scum will kill Bluedoom because he's clear, and there's nothing town can do about it.

Then they can't stop me from proving my role tonight. Right now we've got 1 clear out of 6 players, tomorrow we'd have 1 clear out of 4 players regardless if it's me or Bluedoom.

the obvious explanation for scum!RD is that you have multiple parts to your role, or didn't actually use a track last night.

There's not much I can say to refute this unfortunately; since I can't quote my Role PM I have no proof. All I ask is you give me a chance tonight to prove my Motivate.

Whatever, let's go for it. If you and Prims are the scumteam, then good job fooling me I suppose.

##Vote: Shin

Wait, if you're town, scum could just roleblock you. If you're scum, you could just say scum roleblocked you. Mreh.

##Unvote

Wait, if you're town, scum could just roleblock you. If you're scum, you could just say scum roleblocked you. Mreh.

:facepalm:

You're right. I almost forgot we don't know whether the Hooker is one-shot or not. Ugh.

My opinion is that we should lynch shin today anyway because chances are that I'm doing tonight, so even if we lynch correctly the scumblockrr, I'm not sure if the detonation would go through when I die.

Oh, is that it? Kills should be the same priority, so it shouldn't be a problem. So were you just roleblocked for the last night or longer?

Seems to be just for last night.

Also what is prims' actual claim? Today he claimed insomniac announcer but yesterday he claimed bodyguard insomniac with conditional bpv?

Hey Bluedoom, who's your character? His actual claim is Conditional Insomniac/Announcer.

So here's what I'm thinking. Something that has become painfully clear is that RD most likely has a motivate, as he's convinced that it will clear him (as he can't see scum having a motivate). In addition to that, he also has a prove follow from the first night. Even if he was scum, it's unlikely he has all of this in addition to a full time hook. Ergo, even if we were to not lynch Scum!RD or Shin, Bluedoom would still be able to blow the hell out of one of them. However, if Prims was Scum Hooker with Shin, then we'd be fucked. So what I was thinking is that we should lynch Prims (yes, I know I'm townreading him, but this seems like the optimal play...), and then have Bluedoom explode Shin the following night. Not sure if I missed something or if this logic is just super awful in some way that I can't tell though, so Bluedoom/SB should give their thoughts on it and I'll just listen to whatever you guys say.

I never thought about that but I do think prime is an optimal non shin lynch. (I think he is the one to most likely be shin's buddy)

I'll explain in a bit.

From what I understand, it wouldn't work on normal kills but it would have let Bluedoom prime two people. Not that it's relevant at this point though, since if we don't win tomorrow I'm pretty sure we lose.

Do you think Prims is a Announcer/Conditional Insomniac/Full-time Hooker? Because he's already proven the first two and while I could see it being possible it would definitely be the weirdest role I have ever seen. No offense, but from my POV if anyone's a full-time Hooker it'd probably be you, Refa; I can only see Prims or SB being 1-shot Hookers.