High definition pictures of PoR an RD

Sorena

Hi everybody,

since I am new to this forum, I am not really sure where to post my question. I hope the "General-Folder" will do.

I am looking for high definition pictures from PoR and RD.

I already found some pictures on this page. That is the ones with brown background, where only one of the characters is shown in bright colors. The background also shows a zoom of the characters face .

I like these pictures very much, but they are of very low definition and therefore not sharp enough.

I really would like to print those pictures in high definition and put them around the walls of my room.

I know, there are some posters, wehere the main characters are all together. But I don't like them.

I really do want a kind of collage of those single pictures.

It is not a question of money. I am really willing to pay for big high definition pictures (about 20x20 cm each or something like that; whatever looks great on a wall ;) ). I just don't know where to get them.

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanx and best regards!

Sorena

If you have a usb capture card you can use it to get them from the game in the way you want them. Like...I have a dazzle, but there are other brands too. Google "usb video capture card" or something like that.

Other than that idk. I don't know if there are other places on the net that have them in HD. Maybe googling for that would work if you don't have/want a capture card.

Welcome!

I'm afraid that if the picture isn't found in HD on the site, you probably won't find it online.

The pictures you describe with the brown background are actually that size, but they are enlarged to fit your TV screen.

EDIT: Well, if there is HD art of the character, maybe somebody could Photoshop a similar picture for you? Although they would need to find a picture that looks like the brown background.

Edited by VincentASM

Thanks VincentASM! I will try to be creative. :)

Yes, The Alice, they are much nicer than a group picture. I prefer those from RD, although there are also some nice pictures from PoR, too! It is kind of sad, that the RD pictures don't show the horees or wyvern!

It is kind of sad, that the RD pictures don't show the horees or wyvern!

Seconded. Steeds need love too!

Some character art does, some doesnt. My friend once joked that Sain is pictured with his horse because he can't get a woman xD If I was in charge of the character art, I'd make sure all mounted units are pictured with their steeds and all shapeshifters(laguz etc)have both forms drawn. But they're probably pressed for time...