Questions about streetpass (team).

..-. --.-

Hello people, in advance my appologies for my English, I'm not a native speaker.

Also first post lol.

So I have quite a few questions, most of them are regarding streetpass and skills. I am also going to have more than 1 avatar in my team.

1. I read somewhere that offensive skills don t stack, like Luna,Ignis Vengeance and Astra, is this true?
2. What are the best skills for a streetpass Mire spammer? And does Lethaility work with Mire?

3. I want to create a very tanky unit, what about Miracle,Limit Break,Pavise, Aegis and Renewal on a General?

4. My main Avatar will use Vantage, Vengeance, Wrath and Limit Break, what's usefull for the last slot, Aegis,Pavise any breaker? Is Aversa Night good with this settup?

5. I want to give Brady the skill Demoiselle , will he benefit from this bonus too?

6. Is Chrom usefull for Streetpass team? What skills do I have to give him?

7. Are Anathema and Hex usefull?

8. If someone streetpasses me again , will he see an updated version of my team or will he keep seeing my old team? Or will he see my team twice on his world map?

9. If someone recruited my Avatar on streetpass and he streetpasses me again, will my Avatar on his file be updated?

10. How does the skill Counter work?

11. What is the best counter to Pair Uppers?

12. Is Hero a good class? And Wyvern Lord? Which one is better?

13. What's a good counter against a swordmaster/assassin?

14. Can a skill as Hex or Solidarity stack?

Edit: added 2 questions (12,13 and 14) and changed Aether into Aegis at Question 5.

I hope someone could awnser my questions,

Thanks!

~DarkFQ

Edited by DarkFQ

1. You can only activate one of them at a time, but it's not a waste to have multiple on the same unit. Copy the document in my signature and play around with it to see the different scenarios.
  2. Mire doesn't work with any proc (programmed random occurrence) skills.

I think a streetpass mire turret should use Limit Break, Tomefaire, Lucky7, Hit+20, Counter.

3. Sounds like a good setup. Just keep in mind that no matter how much effort you put into it, your general will still not be able to survive a single fight against an opponent who knows what he is doing.
  4. Avatar can't utilize Aether. A weapon faire is seems to be a good option to me. Miracle is also good with VVW, same with Counter.
  5. No.
  6. Chrom is as useful as any other unit. He should be decent with Hit+20, Prescience, Luna, Bowfaire, Limit Break.
  7. Yes.
  8. If you wish to update your team, you have to manually set up your team once again after each change. I don't know about the last part.
  9. No.
  10. If a unit with counter gets hit at 1 range, the enemy takes damage equal to the damage suffered by the unit with counter.

Counter does not trigger when the unit having counter is damaged by a lethal blow or outside of 1 range.

Counter will trigger if the unit survives a lethal blow via miracle. In this case, counter will deal damage as if the blow only reduced the users health to 1.

Counter does not work against attacks fired off by a unit who stands in the back of a pair-up. Same with Aegis, Pavise, Miracle.

11. There is no way to negate pair-up.

edit: typo

Edited by Knusperkeks

1. You can only activate one of them at a time, but it's not a waste to have multiple on the same unit. Copy the document in my signature and play around with it to see the different scenarios.
  2. Mire doesn't work with any proc (programmed random occurrence) skills.

I think a streetpass mire turret should use Limit Break, Tomefaire, Lucky7, Hit+20, Counter.

3. Sounds like a good setup. Just keep in mind that no matter how much effort you put into it, your general will still not be able to survive a single fight against an opponent who knows what he is doing.
  4. Avatar can't utilize Aether. A weapon faire is seems to be a good option to me. Miracle is also good with VVW, same with Counter.
  5. No.
  6. Chrom is as useful as any other unit. He should be decent with Hit+20, Prescience, Luna, Bowfaire, Limit Break.
  7. Yes.
  8. If you wish to update your team, you have to manually set up your team once again after each change. I don't know about the last part.
  9. No.
  10. If a unit with counter gets hit at 1 range, the enemy takes damage equal to the damage suffered by the unit with counter.

Counter does not trigger when the unit having counter is damaged by a lethal blow or outside of 1 range.

Counter will trigger if the unit survives a lethal blow via miracle. In this case, counter will deal damage as if the blow only reduced the users health to 1.

Counter does not work against attacks fired off by a unit who stands in the back of a pair-up. Same with Aegis, Pavise, Miracle.

11. There is no way to negate pair-up.

edit: typo

Ah thanks alot! Why would you give Chrom Luna instead of Aether?

I'm giving Chrom Luna instead of Aether because it's more reliable. And a bigger damage increase.

I'm giving Chrom Prescience instead of Aether because it's overall a bigger damage increase against stat capped enemies with rallies, limit breaker and pair-ups.

Edit: Elaborated a bit.

Edited by Knusperkeks