The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

I don't know why I'm always arguing for characters I'd never vote for.

Alright, if every single one of you hate Micaiah, then we won't include her. I don't think that's the case though, I feel like if she were included, there would be some people supporting her (just not me).

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, some people adore Micaiah. She's a polarizing character, really, some people hate Ike and love her in the complete opposite my correct opinion. And we should include her either way, she could distract fire from other characters.

Exactly what I was thinking! Well, the latter part anyway.

Edited by Tragonight

Why are so many people against Micaiah? She isn't as broken as Sigurd or Ike, and the Light Priestess's stat caps are only a few points different from the Saint's in some stats.

I don't know why I'm always arguing for characters I'd never vote for.

Alright, if every single one of you hate Micaiah, then we won't include her. I don't think that's the case though, I feel like if she were included, there would be some people supporting her (just not me).

Ehhh, I don't hate her, but including her would be a double standard considering Sigurd was excluded from this competition.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

I'm not seeing why everyone was against Sigurd being included in this one, yet they think Micaiah should get a free pass despite the fact that it's a double standard...

Edited by Levant Colthearts

I think it mostly has to do with the fact that Micaiah is in a fairly sparse classification, whereas Sigard is a unit who hits a lot of common notes. He's a cavalier, yes, but we have about a billion cavaliers throughout the series, and he pretty clearly fits into the lord role while Micaiah's a bit...not at all that. I certainly see your case, as Micaiah would definitely be classified as a lord, but since light and dark magic are so rare and usually only used by one class each per game (if they appear), with little variety over the series, she does have merit in showing up, I find.

This is the most intense I've ever seen the final three. If I may activate the Skill Bane...

Percival 1

Titania 7

Oscar 8

You're not going to die just yet, Percival.

If I'm not allowed to do that, take -2 from Titania and ignore Percival.

Edited by Tragonight