Restart the entire game?!

*Haku

Restart?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do i really have to restart to get galeforce on the male units?

• Yeah sorry pal...
    • Trust me it's not THAT worth it

As others have already noted, realistically you most likely won't be using your entire contingent of potential Galeforce users anyways because you have too few deployment slots to support them all. Particularly if you consider also fielding support units.

I've even done a run in which Kjelle didn't get Galeforce because I bred her for a blonde hair color (in homage to Etrian Odyssey's Frederica Irving, who shares Kjelle's voice actor, Stephanie Sheh). And Nah didn't have access to it either. And while Noire had access to learning it, I didn't level her up for it.

And I still beat Apotheosis with the Galeforce users I had.

Granted, I was using two of the male Galeforce users who inherited from their mothers, but as I was only using 6 attack units (with 5 Galeforces between them, with my male Avatar being the one without), I was getting 8 attacks per turn.

You could easily get the same number of attacks per turn by using 4 pairs of characters (8 total) with only 4 Galeforces between them. Granted, they're not exactly equivalent, as double-Gale pairs can cover further distances on their own in one turn and single-Gale pairs can.

But the improvement of running a double-Gale pair over single-Gale doesn't feel nearly as marked as single-Gale over no-Gale.

As such, you should still easily do fine, even with the Galeforces candidates that you missed out on.