Your Opinion of the Above Video

Randoman

Basically, post a video you're interested in seeing others react to, while also posting your opinion of the video posted above you.

Also, make sure the videos are appropriate enough and that they're less than 5 minutes. If they're over 5 minutes, specify a time span that the below poster should watch of that video (eg: 0:51-4:32).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFephEFWs44

Heh heh, overkill on the banning much? And poor Petilil... On a side note, it's nice to see a Pokemon video that doesn't feature heavy Gen 1 bias/representation for a change (then again, I hardly even watch fan Pokemon videos in general).

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_cJ3lUZYBg

Is this legit? and is this a rip-off kung-fu panda?

Because tomorrow is a very special day...

Yes it is. And comparing The Prodigy to Kung Fu Panda is like comparing Big Rigs to Mario Kart. Though to be fair, Big Rigs is epically amusing with its glitches and instability. The Prodigy is ironically one of my favourite movies ever due to it being insanely funny in a CD-I Zelda sense (so bad it's good). It's actually a movie I've watched with my friends a couple of times.

I'm actually a big fan of that song and video. I don't even get why people think it's a prank to link people to that video when it's so addicting and awesome. At least the "Trololo" guy makes sense since he's practically intentionally trolling you.