Metaknight banned in Italy

Rehab

He's very good and played with pros at otakon and beat a few of them. But he isnt a full flegged pro (to be a jackass to us he names himself "2 PRO"

Shit im gonna kick his ass in brawl now............

OKay just wanted to know

Edited by Doom103

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is on the pro level we are talking about. If you attempt to fight one of these MKs you will know. It's even painful to watch someone else get destroyed like MKs do.

I KNOW THESE MK PEOPLE. A FRIEND OF MINE IS ONE OF THOSE. Gotta say, THEY'RE PRETTY EASY TO BEAT UP.

And i thought gaming was about having fun...

Reminder to self: Don't get close to tourneys and tourneyfags.

Did they ever hold a tournament, and are some of Europe's better players from Italy? (not sarcastic)

They have their big tourneys, and I believe the best European smash player is Russian? I'm not too sure. And yea Italy has some really good players I remember one 4 stocked Azens fox on meele lol I was at that tourney a guy from Italy came to a big tournament in Orlando and I took a road trip over there and I saw the match, I played him and I got 3 stocked only because he had no roy experience.