Who did you vote for in the Smash Bros. Ballot?

Knight

Who did you vote for in the Smash Bros. Ballot  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

2. 2. Whom?

• In other poll
    • Raiden
    • Bayonetta
    • Wonder Red
    • Simon Belmont
    • Other Castlevania protag
    • Chrom
    • Inkling
    • S.T.E.A.M. Character
    • Any other Pokemon
    • Any other Fire Emblem character
    • Bandana Dee
    • Indie Game Character
    • Daisy
    • Bomberman
    • Krystal
    • Character from other Capcom franchise
    • Character from other Namco franchise
    • Takamaru, Ice Climbers, other obscure dead Nintendo franchise
    • Other/None (then why did you even vote)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Aaron from Pandora's Tower

(he'd make a good substitute for Simon Belmont)

*Aeron.

That is very cool, and I'm slightly miffed at myself for not thinking of him.

Edited by Soledai

*Aeron.

That is very cool, and I'm slightly miffed at myself for not thinking of him.

I still need to play Pandoras Tower.

I've played The Last Story and Xenoblade, but I haven't yet been able to get to the 3rd in the "Rainfall" Trilogy as I call it, despite them all being pretty damn different games :P.

Protip when playing: If you're not in battle, use the Dualblades. Or whatever they're called. Edited by ScarletFlame

Aaron's an awesome dude.

He can do chaingrabs.

Buh-dum--tss.

His grab range would probably be the longest in the game.

It's gooood... but don't get the US retail release, as it contains a glitch that will ruin your day. Hopefully it'll be on the eShop at some point.

That glitch held me up so many times, I don't even remember how I got past it, it was an effective flow wrecker, to put it nicely.

Speed boost?

Yeah, he runs faster with those equipped.

That glitch held me up so many times, I don't even remember how I got past it, it was an effective flow wrecker, to put it nicely.

Yeah, he runs faster with those equipped.

What is the glitch if I may ask.

Also yep I knew it lol.

What is the glitch if I may ask.

Also yep I knew it lol.

It freezes your game when you try to enter one of the later game dungeons, iirc the second to last dungeon.

If I remember right, that's the only one.

It freezes your game when you try to enter one of the later game dungeons, iirc the second to last dungeon.

If I remember right, that's the only one.

How do you get around it?

Buh-dum--tss.

His grab range would probably be the longest in the game.

melee marth tho...

gQElaVp.gif

as an aside, I personally would pay good money for the other half of Marth's sword as DLC, and possibly the rest of his arm as well

(yeah yeah, doesn't fix lag...)

http://pandorastower.wikia.com/wiki/The_11th_and_12th_Tower_Glitch_%28NA_Version%29

I haven't played the game, but it doesn't sound so bad. At least it doesn't seem to be a game-breaking glitch like the one in Twilight Princess.

I just tried the workaround...

"This will still crash about 5% of the time..." Yeah, it still froze. I think that percentage was just made up.

@Jedi Listen up, because this is very important. I have 60 hours and 100% completion (somehow) in Pandora's Tower. If there is one thing that I know about that glitch, it's that no one knows anything about it, not even the developers. It is ruthless. It is random. And you find a way past it, you are coasting by on pure luck. I have tried nearly every workaround posited, and none of them worked for me. If someone claims to have a "reliable" workaround, do me a favor and slap them in the face. And whatever you do, please, please do not get the NA retail version of Pandora's Tower. I say this because I don't want you to suffer the same frustrations as I have. Until a glitch-free version appears on the eShop, you should play something else. Maybe you'll like Chibi-Robo; that game is overlooked.

@Jave I never encounter any glitches in Twilight Princess. What glitch are you talking about?

@Jave I never encounter any glitches in Twilight Princess. What glitch are you talking about?

I think he may mean Skyward Sword. (there's actually a lot of glitches in TP though if you're out looking for them. No gamebreaking ones if I remember.)

Edited by Knight

The Wii version of TP has a game breaking glitch. If you save and quit right before talking to Shad and warping the cannon prior to the City in the Sky dungeon, next time you load the game you're stuck forever and you aren't able to progress. It's a very awful glitch since it happens very late in the game.

Search for "Twilight Princess Cannon Glitch" on Youtube to see what I mean (At work right now so I can't link).

iirc you could send your disc in to nintendo to get it "fixed" (i.e., they'd send you a later version of the game where they fixed the bug)

• 3 weeks later...

I voted for Wolf.

200 times.

Hope private browsing meant they all went through.

assuming we're talking about incognito mode or similar: doesn't do shit to mask your ip address afaik

if you used a standard proxy they probably blacklist those like many services do

I voted for Isaac and Simon Belmont.

It's time for SM4SH to get REAL fighters.

• 2 weeks later...