Do you feel like Romance should be DYNAMIC in this game?

HeartTranquil

four gigs, not four megs. huuuuuuuuuuuuge difference, it's not the '80s anymore.:PEDIT: FWIW, as far as i'm aware text is relatively extremely light on storage space, most of the space is occupied by models and sound (especially) and textures (to a slightly lesser extent); the biggest commitment to text is the time involved in writing it/writing event flags for ita real programmer might tell me i'm wrong tho

Plus Awakening with all it contents is only slightly over one gigs, they have more than enough storage to write out some decent conversations and cut scenes.

EDIT: FWIW, as far as i'm aware text is relatively extremely light on storage space, most of the space is occupied by models and sound (especially) and textures (to a slightly lesser extent); the biggest commitment to text is the time involved in writing it/writing event flags for it

a real programmer might tell me i'm wrong tho

No you're right, text is tiny, although event flags are probably not all that hard to set up either if you plan it out right. The hardest thing is definitely getting someone to write all the extra stuff on time which, like art, can take a while.

I guess I'm glad that this topic has given me some insight into this issue

In any case, we will ALL find out soon enough given his game is coming out quite soon in JP.

I;m sure we'll have lots to discuss after its initial release, right now I'm not sure how to deal with spoilers. Should I just spoil myself or what? xD

I did that for FEA and I didn't feel any regrets...

I'd like to see at least some dynamic romance stuff, assuming they have romance in the game. For one thing, it would fit the apparent theme of the game, which is choices. So far we've been shown the one big choice, who you side with, but it would be nice if other choices had some small affects, even if it just led to different scenes.

Especially for the major characters, such as Kamui and the dancer. Assuming it's possible for them to have a romance other characters (including possibly each other) it would be nice if this affected the dialogue somewhat outside the support conversations. And it shouldn't even be that hard to code, really.