[FE 11] Shadow Draft

MJThom_2009

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u going for worst team ever? besides barth of course :P

This is H1, so there's a lot of things I can get away with. Like what I'm going to do to Matthis early-on.

C6 6/32 turns

Paladin!Jagen, Hunter!Castor and Priest!Vyland used. General!Wolf held the choke, and let it loose on turn 4. Warrior!Sedgar took an Archer hit on turn 2 and got killed on EP5 to lure the Silver!Cav near Ridersbane!Jagen to obtain the other Master Key. Should've used someone else tbh, Merc!Barst I guess. Oh well. Castor and Vyland handled the through-wall baitable enemies in the boss area. Castor needed to dodge 1 of 2 Steel Bows because he's barely 2HKOed by Archer + Mage. Wing Spear crit for the boss since Shiida was too low on HP. Vyland got an extremely chump level, shouldn't have kept staffspamming before the level came. Did get the Angelic Robe by having Shiida nuke the Thief with a Javelin and convoy dropping it to have the wing spear equipped for the subsequent knight.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 5.47 / 22 HP / 6 Str / 9 Spd / 8 Def / 1 Res / D Swd

Shiida / 9.20 / 19 HP / 7 Str / 18 Spd / 8 Def / 6 Res / C Lnc

Jagen / 4.33 / 23 HP / 7 Str / 8 Spd / 11 Def / 6 Res / B Lnc D Swd

Castor / 7.26 / 23 HP / 8 Str / 9 Spd / 5 Def / 0 Res / D Bow

Vyland / 3.06 / 22 HP / 5 Str / 6 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res / D Lnc E Swd

C6x 20 free/32

Sacked Julian and a generic Fighter here. Recruited and kept Athena alive. Archer!Vyland, Hunter!Castor and Paladin!Jagen used. Deployed Wolf to pull enemies more easily.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 6.99 / 23 HP / 7 Str / 9 Spd / 9 Def / 1 Res / C Swd

Shiida / 10.23 / 19 HP / 7 Str / 19 Spd / 8 Def / 6 Res / C Lnc

Jagen / 4.87 / 23 HP / 7 Str / 8 Spd / 11 Def / 6 Res / A Lnc D Swd

Castor / 9.32 / 24 HP / 9 Str / 10 Spd / 6 Def / 0 Res / C Bow

Vyland / 5.22 / 23 HP / 6 Str / 7 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res / E Swd D Lnc

Edited by Gradivus.

CHAPTER 3 - 5/15

OGMA IS THE BEST. He, Jagen and Marth run left while everyone else goes up to shield for Bord to try and kill some things. Ogma's offense is pretty good and chips down the fighters to the point Marth could pick up a kill on (and also he ORKOed the hunter in order to get THIS level.) Unfortunately I was forced to use Jagen to Silver Lance the third Fighter to get him out of Marth's way and thought I would have to restart but:

[21:48:57 | Edited 21:49:01] SB: holy shit ogma is the best

[21:49:36] Refa³: HAX

[21:50:11] SB: i was gonna have to restart but 6% crit

[21:50:20] Refa³: hahahaha

[21:50:23] Refa³: MVP?????

[21:50:26] SB: MVP

Best unit. I regret not saving Shiida for the Killing Edge.

Stats later maybe. Bord got a shit level, Marth got a better one.

Chapter 1 - 7/7

I had everyone run towards the castle, and about halfway between the shops and the fort, Draug stopped and parked himself in a forest. This kept the majority of the next to him. Meanwhile, Jagen ran forward, and camped out on the fort near Wrys' village until he was above 20 HP - this would ensure that he could take two hits from the boss and survive. Marth managed to get some damage in.

Gordin's purpose was to make this strategy more reliable - after two Silver Lance hits, the boss should be at 6 HP. If Gordin lands his 2 HP worth of damage, Jagen can use an Iron Sword to finish the boss off.

The first chapter took about an hour and a half. I blame the RNG.

Name      Class     Level  HP  Str  Mag  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res
Marth     Lord       2.80  19   6    0    3    7    8    8    0
Jagen     Paladin    2.02  22   7    1   10    8    2   10    6
Draug     Knight     2.00  21   7    0    4    3    2   11    0
Gordin    Archer     2.01  18   5    0    3    4    4    7    0
Chapter 2 - 6/13

This is a lot easier when there's someone acting as a cork on top. I got lucky, and the northern Pirate had 6 Speed, so Draug wasn't doubled. Jagen went berserk, and critted a Pirate and both horses on EP. This is why my turns are as low as they are.

Marth grabbed the village and stole the boss kill (because the other option was Barst, and I didn't like the odds). Barst and Gordin couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. The extra turn I took evens it out, IMO. Draug got a good set of levels in this run.

Chapter 3 - 7/20

Marth was tanky enough to end his turn by the boss, and survive. I stopped for the Devil Axe, which is going to be my boss killer until Barst hits C axes. Got Navarre, and ended on a pretty good note (right on the cusp of level 5). Unfortunately, my levels weren't too impressive.

Marth     Lord       4.33  20   7    0    5    9    9    8    0
Jagen     Paladin    3.39  22   7    1   10    8    3   10    6
Draug     Knight     4.47  23   7    0    6    4    4   12    0
Gordin    Archer     2.71  18   5    0    3    4    4    7    0
Barst     Fighter    5.10  25  11    0    8    9    5    6    0
Navarre   Myrmidon   4.94  20   5    0    9   11    9    6    0
Chapter 4 - 6/26

Reclassed Jagen to Dracoknight, Gordin and Navarre to Cavalier, and Lena to Pegasus Knight (the last one's important).

Had Jagen draw everything, then hit the leftmost Steel Bow archer at one-range. Because I did this on the same turn that Lena recruited Matthis, the AI targeted her. Everyone else tried to get some experience (or in Gordin and Navarre's case, some weapon ranks). Draug trekked towards the first fort and sat on it, while the enemies suicided into him. I would've taken a turn longer, but Jagen decided he'd had enough of the chapter, and crit-blicked the boss (like a boss).

Chapter 5 - 4/30

Reclassed Jagen to Paladin and Draug to Fighter.

Barst walked up to the boss with a Devil Axe and doubled him. The end. :P:

Oh, right, everyone else. They got what experience they could.

Edited by eclipse

C7 6/38 turns

Castor and Shiida kill the Archers, Jagen shields Shiida. Roshea and a generic Myrmidon die against the reinforcements (I guess Marth could've counterkilled for EXP though). A generic Dark Mage gets killed to bait a DK towards Castor. Castor temporarily killed Minerva and killed the Thief and a generic DK. Jagen and Shiida 2RKOed the boss. Silver Axe get I guess?

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 7.19 / 24 HP / 9 Str / 10 Spd / 9 Def / 1 Res / C Swd

Shiida / 11.84 / 19 HP / 7 Str / 20 Spd / 8 Def / 6 Res / C Lnc

Jagen / 5.46 / 21 HP / 8 Str / 8 Spd / 13 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Castor / 11.01 / 24 HP / 11 Str / 11 Spd / 6 Def / 0 Res / C Bow

Vyland / 5.72 / 23 HP / 6 Str / 7 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res / D Lnc E Swd

C8 5/43 turns

Sacked Barst and a generic Myrm and Mage. I simply rushed the draftees towards the enemies, and had Abel, Caesar, Radd and Cain tradechain five iron swords to convoy-drop buyable things. Bought like 1 Rapier, 1 Wing Spear, 3 Steel Lances, 2 Silver Lances, 2 Steel Bows, 11 Door Keys and a bunch of Vulneraries. Castor ORKOed Cavaliers on this map. Shiida wing spear ORKOed the boss. Wolf pulled some Horsemen, one of which I fed to Roger.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 7.88 / 24 HP / 9 Str / 10 Spd / 9 Def / 1 Res / C Swd

Shiida / 12.49 / 20 HP / 8 Str / 20 Spd / 8 Def / 6 Res / C Lnc

Jagen / 5.67 / 21 HP / 8 Str / 8 Spd / 13 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Castor / 11.46 / 24 HP / 11 Str / 11 Spd / 6 Def / 0 Res / C Bow

Vyland / 6.12 / 24 HP / 7 Str / 8 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res / D Lnc E Swd

Roger / 6.17 / 22 HP / 7 Str / 6 Spd / 13 Def / 0 Res / D Lnc

C9 5/48 turns

Sacked a generic Mage and Dark Mage. DK!Jagen, Pirate!Castor and Pirate!Roger. Jagen pulled 4 Pirates on turn 1, Shiida Roger and Castor cleaned them up. Marth procced Spd against the Hunter and almost ORKOed the Devil!Pirate on EP, Vyland had to finish. With a Str proc Marth could've ORKOed. Ganged up on the boss (26 HP) with Steel Lance!Shiida (4*2) on EP4, Silver!Jagen (10), Javelin!Shiida (3*2). Shiida's Javelin turned out to miss, so Castor took the kill.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 8.48 / 24 HP / 9 Str / 11 Spd / 9 Def / 1 Res / C Swd

Shiida / 12.95 / 20 HP / 8 Str / 20 Spd / 8 Def / 6 Res / C Lnc

Jagen / 6.05 / 21 HP / 8 Str / 8 Spd / 13 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Castor / 12.44 / 25 HP / 10 Str / 11 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res / E Axe

Vyland / 6.72 / 24 HP / 7 Str / 8 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res / D Lnc E Swd

Roger / 6.94 / 22 HP / 6 Str / 12 Spd / 6 Def / 0 Res / E Axe

inb5 Staffbot!Vyland.

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 6 - 8/38

Good levels all 'round, so I'll keep this turn count (even if it's possible to get it down to 7). Do NOT screw with Navarre and an Armorslayer!

EDIT: And now the rest of the synopsis.

Reclassed Jagen to Paladin, and Matthis to Curate. No, I am not making this up.

Thanks to my newfound healer, I was able to go a bit faster. BTW, this is why I wanted Matthis - otherwise, Gordin would've been turned into the group healer. The boss died to a combination of Armorslayer and Devil Axe. Grabbed all the treasure except for the bullion and Killing Edge. Thanks, enemy thieves!

Edited by eclipse

C10 8/56 turns

Curate!Vyland, Hunter!Castor and Fighter!Roger. Sacked generics to bait the DKs. Only Jagen Shiida and Marth headed for the boss area. Shiida took on the Hero with an EP Steel Lance double and Javelin next PP. Jagen OHKOes the Curate on turn 6, baits a Knight who's almost dead then, Marth finishes with Levin and is tradeswapped to Rapier while sitting next to the boss on turn 7. Bosskill (34 HP) was planned to be Marth EP Rapier (7*2), Silver!Jagen (6) and Wing Spear!Shiida (16*1 to avoid the counter) but Marth whiffed a hit, so Jagen used a map save and I fished for a 45% disp hit dodge since Shiida can't tank a Steel Lance and Armorslayer consecutively (I consider giving her the robe, with which she could've tanked both).

Castor and Roger went into the castle and got hit by some enemies so Vyland can get staff WEXP. They were accompanied by General!Wolf so Castor can snipe DKs more safely. Couldn't get the silver bow but it's not very important atm. Roger used the Master Key to get a Physic for Vyland.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 8.98 / 24 HP / 9 Str / 11 Spd / 9 Def / 1 Res / C Swd

Shiida / 14.28 / 22 HP / 8 Str / 20 Spd / 8 Def / 6 Res / C Lnc

Jagen / 6.35 / 21 HP / 8 Str / 8 Spd / 13 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Castor / 13.58 / 25 HP / 11 Str / 12 Spd / 6 Def / 0 Res / C Bow

Vyland / 7.68 / 23 HP / 1 Mag / 7 Spd / 3 Def / 7 Res / E Stf

Roger / 8.28 / 26 HP / 8 Str / 13 Spd / 5 Def / 0 Res / E Axe

Edited by Gradivus.

I AM THE LUCKIEST!

Elice!

Chapter 6x - 19

Reclassed Jagen to Sage and Matthis to Archer.

My goals were the following:

- D Lances for Gordin/Navarre

- Matthis to gain experience

- C Swords for Marth

- Recruit Athena (for insurance)

- D Staves for Jagen

- D Axes for Draug

Managed to pull all but the last two, which were literally a weapon usage away. Again, all my units except for Barst got good levels, so it worked out okay. Speaking of, he somehow hit C Axes here.

Chapter 7 - 6/44

Reclassed Jagen to Dracoknight and Matthis to Cavalier.

All my training paid off. Nothing was able to stand in the way of my team (not even Palla), and Barst showed his dislike for the boss again with a Hand Axe crit (fun fact: he landed a crit on the previous two bosses, too, none of which affected my strategy). Draug hit D Axes midway through the chapter, so I had a generic grab some Hand Axes~!

This team is cooperating so far!

Marth     Lord       7.29  22   9    0    6   11   11    8    0
Jagen     Drakky     6.07  21   8    2   10   10    3   12    3
Draug     Fighter    9.51  29   8    0    8   16    6    5    0
Gordin    Cavalier   7.96  22   7    0    3    9    7   10    0
Barst     Fighter   10.92  30  14    0   11   12    7    8    0
Navarre   Cavalier   9.22  27   9    0    4    6   12   10    0
Matthis   Cavalier   6.55  24   6    0    4    7    2    9    0
Chapter 8 - 5/49

Reclassed Jagen to Paladin and Matthis to Curate.

Barst and Navarre marched over to the boss and rearranged his face. Gordin got some self-improvement, as did Draug. Jagen didn't get a chance to kill anything with Ridersbane, and Radd was sent off to the arena for self-improvement. Matthis was there to make sure he won all three rounds (rigged the first win since it was the first turn, and the last one because Radd wasn't at full health. Gold preview OP.). :P:

Chapter 9 - 5/54

Reclassed Matthis to Cavalier and Draug to Pirate.

Draug walks on water, and gets a bunch of pirates mad at him. Everyone else goes through the doors and kills what little resistance remains. I managed to feed Radd another level, and he got. . .a cavalier level. I think he's trying to tell me something. :P:

Boss died to Barst with the Devil Axe. . .and then Jagen with the Silver Lance after Barst hit himself over the head. Gordin's purpose was fulfilled when he baited the Devil Axe pirate, and Matthis was free chip damage (so Radd could actually kill things).

Chapter 10 - 8/62

Reclassed Radd to Cavalier.

Draug, Matthis, and Radd went after the Levin Sword thief (and later the Physic), while everyone else hoofed it to the boss. Gordin went shopping, Jagen got my Master Seal, and Navarre and Barst cleared the throne for Marth.

Caesar, Athena, and some nameless generic went to the right and north, effectively distracting the fliers.

Chapter 11 - 9/71

Draug and Radd mopped up the pegasi, while the rest of the mounted units charged the castle. A generic was sacrificed to visit Anna, and another was used as a distraction so Caeda could reach Jake (it's faster than killing him). The boss went down to a Killing Edge crit courtesy of Navarre, and the mook on the throne was the victim of Yet Another Barst Crit (because Jagen whiffed with the Ridersbane).

I'm gonna need that Energy Drop. . .later. Gotta figure out who's going to wield Gradivus (gotta see how Radd turns out).

Edited by eclipse

C11 9/65 turns

Shiida promotes, and baits Cavs on turn 1. Lena and a generic flier sacked into Mercs. Recruited Jake on turn 2 and counterkilled the HM. Roger killed some Mercs and the Thief as a Knight for EXP. Castor got the PK kills. Sacked Cain and Abel IIRC into the Mercs to make them not suicide on Paladin!Jagen. Jake + Shiida ganged up on the Sniper (had I given her the silver lance, I could've avoided Jake's 55 hit gambling, although the sniper doesn't aggro upon getting attacked anyway). Marth on EP8 + Shiida ganged up on the Fire Dragon.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 9.74 / 25 HP / 9 Str / 12 Spd / 10 Def / 1 Res / C Swd

Shiida / 15 2.96 / 26 HP / 12 Str / 21 Spd / 13 Def / 3 Res / B Lnc E Axe

Jagen / 6.60 / 23 HP / 7 Str / 8 Spd / 11 Def / 6 Res / A Lnc D Swd

Castor / 13.88 / 25 HP / 11 Str / 12 Spd / 6 Def / 0 Res / C Bow

Vyland / 8.16 / 24 HP / 1 Mag / 7 Spd / 3 Def / 8 Res / E Stf

Roger / 10.05 / 28 HP / 9 Str / 13 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res / E Axe

Jake / 2.01 / didn't get Def Spd Str or HP.

C12 6/71 turns

Angelic Robe went to Shiida. DK!Shiida, DK!Jagen, Cav!Vyland, Fighter!Roger and Hunter!Castor used. Jagen softened a thwomp for Jake, Shiida killed the other one with the wing spear. Vyland opened the first door, Jagen the 2nd one and Heimler the 3rd one. Jagen opened the door on turn 3 and Shiida nukes the Sniper with a silver lance. turn 4, Jagen & Vyland gang up on the Curate and Shiida ORKOes the boss, and counterkills 2 Cavs. This is her path: http://imgur.com/yzJSFUp I think she only counterkilled because the FE11 rom I used has 1-move thrones. Boots get on turn 6. However, had she not counterkilled, Jagen would've chilled on the throne on turn 5 to block the Cavs, while Heimler suicides onto Shiida for the Master Seal. She would've still taken the same path. I killed the Curate pretty much out of dumbness, otherwise Heimler would've suicided against Shiida. Instead he attacked Jagen, who finished him off next turn with silver lance. Vyland used the Master Key on the Arms Scroll chest, should I ever need it. Fed a reinforcement HM to Jake.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 9.74 / 25 HP / 9 Str / 12 Spd / 10 Def / 1 Res / C Swd

Shiida / 15 4.18 / 34 HP / 13 Str / 23 Spd / 14 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Jagen / 7.18 / 22 HP / 9 Str / 9 Spd / 13 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Castor / 14.28 / 26 HP / 11 Str / 12 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res / C Bow

Vyland / 8.36 / 26 HP / 7 Str / 9 Spd / 7 Def / 2 Res / D Lnc E Swd <--- lolCurate gains

Roger / 11.27 / 29 HP / 10 Str / 13 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res / E Axe

Jake / 3.46 / 6 Str / Ballista

C12x 15 free turns

Marth got the boots. Fully routed aside from Horace and actually had Roger kill some reinforcements as a pirate. Focussed EXP on Marth, Castor and Roger. Jake got the manakete kill, and Vyland staffbotted a lot. Paladin!Shiida set kills for others and did the bosskill. Somehow she didn't proc Spd.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 11.91 / 27 HP / 9 Str / 14 Spd / 10 Def / 1 Res / B Swd

Shiida / 15 5.39 / 36 HP / 12 Str / 23 Spd / 13 Def / 6 Res / A Lnc E Swd

Jagen / 7.41 / 22 HP / 9 Str / 9 Spd / 13 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Castor / 15.03 / 27 HP / 11 Str / 12 Spd / 7 Def / 0 Res / D Bow

Vyland / 10.20 / 25 HP / 1 Mag / 8 Spd / 3 Def / 9 Res / D Stf

Roger / 12.98 / 28 HP / 11 Str / 12 Spd / 8 Def / 0 Res / D Axe

Jake / 4.54 / 7 Str / Ballista

Horace / 3.00 / base

C13 3/74 turns

Marth rushed. Promoted Castor, who then silver bow'd some of the lower ballista group. Roger was fed kills to by Jagen. Shiida Silver Lance critted the boss at 17.2% odds on turn 3 because he's a bulky dumbass, Killer Lance!Shiida barely 6HKOes lol. Recruited Astram for his silver sword. Sacked some generics against the upper group. Marth Horace Roger Jagen Shiida and Midia were in the middle group. Jake used a map save. Beck skipped.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 12.16 / 28 HP / 9 Str / 15 Spd / 11 Def / 1 Res / B Swd

Shiida / 5.71 / 36 HP / 12 Str / 23 Spd / 13 Def / 6 Res / A Lnc E Swd

Jagen / 7.51 / 24 HP / 8 Str / 9 Spd / 11 Def / 6 Res / A Lnc D Swd

Castor / 1.26 / 29 HP / 11 Str / 14 Spd / 10 Def / 3 Res / B Bow E Swd

Vyland / 10.40 / 25 HP / 1 Mag / 8 Spd / 3 Def / 9 Res / D Stf

Roger / 13.57 / 29 HP / 12 Str / 12 Spd / 8 Def / 0 Res / D Axe

Jake / 4.54 / 7 Str / Ballista

Horace / 3.32 / base

C14 6/80 turns

Didn't open the bridge. Berserker!Roger OHKOes the leftmost armor knight and counterkills the other one. Shiida fullmoves down (she starts 3L2D of Marth), Jagen moves 1 tile above her. Marth goes 1L4D. General!Castor and Hero!Iron Axe!Horace weaken the Ballista, Jake kills. Shiida doesn't equip a weapon that ORKOes the Cavs. Marth fullmoves towards the Silver Card chest on turn 2. Jagen opens the door, Shiida ORKOes the Sniper with Silver. She gives him her Iron Axe so his inventory is full again as he used a door key. Horace just moves towards the LHS. Roger follows Horace. Marth counterkills 2 Cavs, Horace counters 2 Cavs. Castor goes solo the archumps. Jagen gets the Silver Card and convoy drops it. Shiida retrieves it from the convoy while following Marth. He essentially just fullmoves every turn and counterkills a Knight on turn 5 with Armorslayer. Horace opens the door on turn 4 and takes the Silver Card from Shiida on turn 5 while standing in front of the former door so the thief doesn't block it. Jagen pursues the silver sword!thief. Shiida kills Jiol on turn 6, Horace buys 2 Pure Waters and Marth seizes. Idk if going through the RHS actually brings anything in comparison to the LHS, the bridge key-less 6-turn works on both sides.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 12.96 / 28 HP / 9 Str / 15 Spd / 11 Def / 1 Res / B Swd

Shiida / 6.57 / 34 HP / 13 Str / 23 Spd / 15 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Jagen / 7.70 / 22 HP / 9 Str / 9 Spd / 13 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Castor / 1.92 / 37 HP / 13 Str / 10 Spd / 19 Def / 3 Res / D Lnc B Bow

Vyland / 10.80 / 25 HP / 1 Mag / 8 Spd / 3 Def / 9 Res / D Stf

Roger / 1.68 / 35 HP / 14 Str / 13 Spd / 10 Def / 0 Res / C Axe

Jake / 5.56 / 8 Str / Ballista

Horace / 4.00 / 27 HP / 13 Str / 16 Spd / 9 Def / 3 Res / E Axe D Swd

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 12 - 9/80

By my calculations, this should be the last chapter that gives me grief.

Out of my team, the only ones who'd have a chance of doubling the boss are Draug and a promoted Barst (could've rigged a Navarre crit and saved a turn, but that's against the spirit of the draft). . .but I'm not quite done with the latter yet, and the former is a foot unit. Thus, I decided to use Marth's locked item for its intended purpose, and looted the bullion, Master Seal, Arms Scroll, and Silver Sword (I have use for 3/4 items, and the Silver Sword was insurance in case I screw up Astram's recruitment). Barst eventually reached the boss and rearranged his face (he also wiped out most of Heimler's squad, but that's for another day). After that, I was able to trade-chain the Master Key to Navarre to snag my Boots.

Unfortunately, I screwed up in a second way - the only prisoner that died was Dolph. Chapter 12x is going to be a little strange. . .

Chapter 12x - 20

Reclassed Jagen and Boah to Sage, Tomas to Cavalier, and Matthis to Archer.

Goals for this outing:

- D Lances on Tomas and Radd

- C Lances on Gordin and Navarre

- C Axes on Dolph

- Matthis gains as much Speed as possible

- Jagen and Boah get as much staff rank as possible

- Barst gains enough experience where I feel comfortable promoting him

By the time I was done, Tomas was a hit away from D Lances, while everyone else got their weapon levels. Matthis miraculously gained Speed, Boah hit C staves (Physic here I come!), Jagen's well on his way to C staves, and Barst got an awesome level. I had to redo part of this chapter after everyone whiffed against the boss on turn 20. Try as I might, I couldn't kill Horace. Now I have to dispose of him. ;/

Reclassed everyone into their Chapter 13 classes. Someone tell me WTF is up with Gordin and Navarre.

Marth     Lord      10.37  24   9    0    7   13   13    9    1
Jagen     Paladin    9.39  24   7    2   11   10    3   10    6
Draug     Pirate    13.48  31  10    0   11   19    7    6    0
Gordin    Cavalier  12.33  25   7    0    5   12    8   12    0
Barst     Mercenary 16.52  31  14    0   20   17   11   10    0
Navarre   Cavalier  13.48  30  11    0    6    7   12   10    0
Matthis   Cavalier  11.36  28   7    0    7    8    3   11    0
Radd      Cavalier   8.50  24   9    0    3    6    3   11    0
Tomas     Cavalier  10.27  26   8    0    5    7    4    8    0
Boah      Sage       2.43  22   3    6    7   10    4    5    7

C15 5/85 turns

Shiida goes up, kills the boss on turn 2, finishes a DK on turn 3 and goes shopping on 4 and 5. I buy a ton of Hand Axes, likely more than I need but they're cheap and sell for the same gold due to the silver card, and a silver bow. Generics are eaten by Gharnef's attacks. Castor, Jake, Horace and Roger handle the enemies that come at me for EXP. Jagen goes left and gets the energy drop on turn 5. Marth used a Pure Water on like turn 2 to survive the Mages more easily.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 13.16 / 29 HP / 10 Str / 16 Spd / 11 Def / 1 Res / B Swd

Shiida / 7.46 / 34 HP / 13 Str / 23 Spd / 16 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Jagen / 7.70 / 22 HP / 9 Str / 9 Spd / 13 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Castor / 2.88 / 30 HP / 12 Str / 15 Spd / 10 Def / 3 Res / B Bow E Swd

Vyland / 11.60 / 25 HP / 1 Mag / 9 Spd / 3 Def / 9 Res / D Stf

Roger / 1.98 / 35 HP / 14 Str / 13 Spd / 10 Def / 0 Res / C Axe

Jake / 6.58 / 9 Str / Ballista

Horace / 4.13 / 27 HP / 13 Str / 16 Spd / 9 Def / 3 Res / E Axe D Swd

Marth is pretty Spd-blessed. I don't think it makes a huge difference, though. Cavs are still lame and I don't think he can ORKO Paladins with a Rapier since forging is banned and he's str-screwed. Plus Shiida rapes their face before Marth gets there lol.

C16 6/91 turns

Shiida opened the door on turn 1... she was supposed to weaken the heroes for jake and marth since she can't naturally ORKO, but critted both. Jake OHKOed the Healer with Stonehoist. Xane self-recruited on the EP. Shiida moved left around the prison and counterkills a lot of cavalry on turn 3. Jagen opens the 2nd door for Marth. Roger 2HKOed the boss with a Hammer (I had him do 2 rounds of combat because the hitrate was trash, so he gets 4 attempts to hit), allowing for Shiida to go towards the arena and somehow she did a 3-streak on turn 6. bought 2 silver lances, 1 wing spear and 1 mend staff via silver card in case I need them. Marth counterkilled a General with Armorslayer after Jagen stabbed him. Promoted Vyland right after the map. Sacked Boah.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 13.59 / 29 HP / 10 Str / 16 Spd / 11 Def / 1 Res / B Swd

Shiida / 9.91 / 36 HP / 13 Str / 23 Spd / 16 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Jagen / 7.79 / 22 HP / 9 Str / 9 Spd / 13 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Castor / 4.18 / 30 HP / 14 Str / 15 Spd / 10 Def / 3 Res / E Swd B Bow

Vyland / 12'1.00 / 31 HP / 4 Mag / 10 Spd / 3 Def / 10 Res / E Mag C Stf

Roger / 3.50 / 37 HP / 15 Str / 13 Spd / 10 Def / 0 Res / C Axe

Jake / 8.35 / 9 Str / Ballista

Horace / 4.72 / 27 HP / 13 Str / 16 Spd / 9 Def / 3 Res / E Axe D Swd

Xane / who cares

C17 3/94 turns

Marth opened the door, Paladin!Shiida ORKOed the VIP Card!Bishop. Jagen moves next to a Knight as a DK. Castor killed a Mage after Jake chip. Turn 2, Jagen gets the VIP Card from Shiida. He ORKOes the Bishop and is physic'd by Vyland. Castor attacks the boss with a silver bow (deals 8*2 damage). Marth finishes off a Knight. Shiida and Castor finished the boss next turn. Jagen went shopping, random effective stuff. Roger and Horace went left as Heroes and killed some mooks. Jake killed the Devil!Thief.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 13.86 / 29 HP / 10 Str / 16 Spd / 11 Def / 1 Res / B Swd

Shiida / 11.01 / 39 HP / 14 Str / 24 Spd / 14 Def / 6 Res / A Lnc E Swd

Jagen / 8.06 / 22 HP / 9 Str / 9 Spd / 13 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Castor / 4.50 / 30 HP / 14 Str / 15 Spd / 10 Def / 3 Res / B Bow E Swd

Vyland / 1.20 / 31 HP / 4 Mag / 10 Spd / 3 Def / 10 Res / E Mag C Stf

Roger / 4.33 / 36 HP / 15 Str / 18 Spd / 11 Def / 3 Res / D Swd C Axe

Jake / 10 Str / Ballista

Horace / 4.96 / 27 HP / 13 Str / 16 Spd / 9 Def / 3 Res / D Swd E Axe

Xane

C17x 20 free turns

Got all treasure but the needless warp and the wo dao. Fed Jake some Paladin kills, sacked Astram and a generic Berserker. Castor reached D Swords, much useful. Gave Castor a wing since I don't see myself needing them elsewhere.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 14.53 / 30 HP / 10 Str / 16 Spd / 11 Def / 1 Res / B Swd

Shiida / 11.43 / 39 HP / 14 Str / 24 Spd / 14 Def / 6 Res / A Lnc E Swd

Castor / 5.45 / 30 HP / 14 Str / 17 Spd / 11 Def / 3 Res / B Bow D Swd

Jagen / 8.12 / 22 HP / 9 Str / 9 Spd / 13 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Vyland / 2.60 / 31 HP / 4 Mag / 11 Spd / 3 Def / 11 Res / E Mag C Stf

Roger / 7.84 / 36 HP / 16 Str / 20 Spd / 11 Def / 3 Res / D Swd C Axe

Jake / 14.87 / 12 Str / Ballista

Horace / 5.38 / 31 HP / 15 Str / 13 Spd / 7 Def / 1 Res / D Axe D Bow

Xane, Etzel / base

C18 6/100 turns

Pretty much just zergrushed down. Marth is competent so I can do it pretty leniently. Opened up by ganging up Jake and Shiida against the Horseman and having the other HM kill Midia afterwards. Castor actually put the Steel Sword to use by ORKOing Cavs on EP2. Horace went into the arena and won some extra money. Used Xane as Castor, Hero!Horace, Hero!Roger and Castor to accompany Marth. Shiida just rushed towards the boss area while avoiding exposure to 2 horsemen at once.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 14.85 / 30 HP / 10 Str / 16 Spd / 11 Def / 1 Res / B Swd

Shiida / 13.10 / 37 HP / 15 Str / 23 Spd / 16 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Jagen / 8.83 see above

Castor / 6.45 / 31 HP / 15 Str / 17 Spd / 11 Def / 3 Res / A Bow D Swd

Vyland / 3.11 / 31 HP / 4 Mag / 12 Spd / 3 Def / 12 Res / E Mag C Stf

Roger / 8.26 / 37 HP / 16 Str / 20 Spd / 11 Def / 3 Res / D Swd C Axe

Jake / 15.26 / 13 Str / Ballista

Horace / 6.36 / 28 HP / 14 Str / 17 Spd / 9 Spd / 3 Res / D Swd D Axe

Xane / 1.34 / base

Etzel / 6.16 / base

C19 5/105 turns

Go up. HM!Etzel and Hero!Horace simply went for the treasures and got lolganone, Geosphere, Bullion XL and Robe. Shiida ORKOed one Hero towards the RHS on turn 2, but then the hallway was too blocked for me to pass so Shiida changed her direction and went towards the throne room through the RHS on turn 3. She OHKOed a Mage and then ORKOed Tiki. Marth seizes. Castor, assisted by Vyland, held a chokepoint against a lone Hero and sniped the Starsphere!Thief on the last turn.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 15.62 / 30 HP / 11 Str / 17 Spd / 11 Def / 1 Res / B Swd

Shiida / 13.46 / 37 HP / 15 Str / 23 Spd / 16 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Jagen / 8.93 see above

Castor / 7.08 / 31 HP / 15 Str / 18 Spd / 12 Def / 3 Res / A Bow D Swd

Vyland / 3.64 / see above

Roger / 9.04 / 38 HP / 17 Str / 20 Spd / 11 Def / 3 Res / D Swd B Axe

Jake / 16.12 / 14 Str / Ballista

Horace / 6.36 / see above

Xane / 2.12 / who cares

Etzel / 6.23 / base

C20 5/110 turns

General!Horace opened the bridge with my spare master key use. Castor ORKOed the upper General with Parthia, Silver Axe!Roger and Levin!Marth ganged up on the other one. Xane becomes Shiida. Shiida Javelin chips the ballista for Jake to kill. Jagen tradeswaps her to Wing Spear so she can counterkill a Paladin. Xane kills the farthest back Paladin, Castor ORKOed the closer one. Shiida prepared her assault on the ballista, as did Jagen. Turn 3, Shiida and Jagen killed the Pachiderm!Ballista. Xane killed Camus. Shiida killed the Devil Sword!Thief and recruited Lorenz afterwards. Marth killed a General that attacked Jagen. Roger, Jake, Horace, Etzel, Vyland and Castor stayed near the bridge and rout the Lance!Paladins (which killed part of my generics).

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 16.42 / 31 HP / 12 Str / 18 Spd / 11 Def / 1 Res / B Swd

Shiida / 14.16 / 38 HP / 15 Str / 23 Spd / 16 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Jagen / 9.15 / 22 HP / 9 Str / 10 Spd / 13 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Castor / 7.92 / see above

Vyland / 4.03 / 31 HP / 4 Mag / 12 Spd / 3 Def / 13 Res / E Mag B Stf

Roger / 9.79 / see above

Jake / 17.87 / 14 Str / Ballista

Horace / 6.36 / 34 HP / 16 Str / 9 Spd / 17 Def / 3 Res / B Lnc D Bow

Xane / 3.19 / who cares

Etzel / 6.51 / base

C20x 19 free turns

Trained units, got all items. Recruited Ymir.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth / 16.76 / 31 HP / 12 Str / 18 Spd / 11 Def / 1 Res / B Swd

Shiida / 14.94 / 38 HP / 15 Str / 23 Spd / 16 Def / 3 Res / A Lnc E Axe

Jagen / 9.35 / see above

Castor / 9.12 / 32 HP / 15 Str / 20 Spd / 12 Def / 3 Res / A Bow D Swd

Vyland / 4.75 / see above

Roger / 11.41 / 40 HP / 18 Str / 20 Spd / 11 Def / 3 Res / D Swd B Axe

Jake / 21.06 / 16 Str / Ballista

Horace / 7.09 / 35 HP / 16 Str / 9 Spd / 17 Def / 3 Res / B Lnc D Bow

Xane / 4.02 / who cares

Etzel / 7.31 / 31 HP / 12 Mag / 10 Spd / 7 Def / 12 Res / B Mag D Stf

C21 3/113 turns

Shiida got a Robe and Shield. Maybe she didn't need it but it can't hurt on C24. She uses the Gradivus + Starsphere and had the 3rd starting position counted from the left side and moved 10U; she pulls 3 Paladins, 1 Mage and 3 DKs but isn't in sniper range. Roger pulls 3 Generals, one of which he can easily and must dodge. next turn, shiida kills the sniper and on turn 3 the boss. Marth just moves up constantly. A generic DK bought 3 Energy Drops, some secret books and a speedwing or something, I had like 60000G leftover.

The stats won't really change substantially so I'm lazy. Shiida has 46/18/3 durability and 16 Str.

C22 7/120 turns

Jake got 4 Energy Drops and 3 Skill Books, Shiida got the remaining one because who else. Jake and Xane 2HKOed Michalis on turn 2 w/ Pachyderm and convoy drops the Iote Shield. A generic Sniper takes it from the convoy and gives it to Jagen, who trades it to Shiida. Fullrouted by turn 4.

Shiida got an unnecessary Str proc, and I didn't bother even moving the other non-Marths (aside from Castor, he moved to kill the thief so the full rout that I don't need but want works).

C23 7/127 turns

Shiida rush with Pure Water on her and Marth, while HM!Ymir dies to distract swarms. The lower Swarm!Bishop was OHKOed by Jake.

C24 4/131 turns

Vyland uses Barrier on Shiida. She jumps into the mess. Marth finishes a Fire Dragon on turn 3 and tanks one on the EP.

C24x 6 free turns

meh, gaiden that gives useless EXP. might aswell LTC it.

C25 2/133 turns

One Ballista can't 1HKO Medeus with just a crit when forges are banned (Atk w/ capped Str is 43 vs Medeus' 25 Def 60 HP after lightsphere), so I need to transform Xane into Jake and kill with a hit + crit. Roughly 14% chance to win. Gradivus!Shiida bombed the closest-to-marth ballista so my units are slightly more safe.

Final turncount: 133

Gradivus!Shiida is pretty boss. She doesn't have that much natural durability but it's easily solved by defensive resources.

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 13 - 3/83

Promoted Barst. I had him as a mercenary in the previous stat sheet, and it was for this. Reclassed Jagen to Paladin and Matthis to Cavalier.

Tomas, Matthis, and Bait!Horace go south, and Tomas miraculously survives every single first turn. A generic Hunter draws the northern ballista, so Radd and Draug can wail on it. By starting Barst in the southwestern corner of the center portion, he's able to draw Astram on turn 1 (de-equipped Barst's weapon so that he wouldn't accidentally crit or something; I needed Astram alive). I had to fiddle with everyone else's position so that the movable ballista didn't block Barst and Marth. Barst moved seven spaces on turn 2, while Marth sprinted towards the throne. Thanks to the fact that Marth gained some defense, Astram was targeted by the boss (hence why I needed him alive), and was sacrificed for a decent cause. Barst was able to move fully on turn 3, and dealt 22/26 damage to the boss thanks to a Silver Axe. Jagen moseyed up and finished with a Silver Lance. Gordin and Navarre secured the Ridersbane.

Tomas hit D lances and Matthis hit C lances. Burned a save point to make sure that Barst didn't miss against the boss - I really need that Ridersbane!

Edited by eclipse

Wait WTF I forgot to put a couple of chapters here. ;/

Chapter 14 - 6/89

Gave Tomas the Bridge Key, and everyone not named Marth, Draug, or Jagen went down the bridge. Boah as a Sage can ORKO the ballista with Fire if it spawns with 24 HP; otherwise, I need to use Blizzard. The Ridersbane guy managed to hit Navarre for most of his health, but due to my positioning, the other enemies couldn't reach him. Gordin with Ridersbane is funny. The thief opened the door near the shops. Meanwhile, I waited for the thief to open the treasure room door, and Draug was able to counter the Sniper for decent damage. While Marth and Barst went towards the throne room, Navarre and Matthis went towards the treasure room. Between everyone not named Draug, the sniper went down, which allowed Draug to get the Silver Card. Barst easily ORKO'd Jiol, and Midia did some shopping before I ended the map. WHO WANTS SILVER LANCES?

Chapter 15 - 5/94

Reclassed Matthis to Sniper.

The onrush of horses didn't care about the desert, as their job was to slow down the flying menaces. Matthis gained Speed, which saved him from being doubled. Jagen eventually got bored, and flew to the boss to kill him. Didn't bother with treasure, and Gharnef was so pathetic that he could only kill one generic.

Chapter 16 looks like it'll be fun. I think I'll have to promote two of my cavaliers, even though I don't think they're ready yet.