General Smash DLC discussion thread. What DLC would you like to see?

For outfits and hats, Zero needs to be in along with X. The duo must be reunited. He could be a Swordfighter using the Z saber.

Ryu would make a good Mii Brawler based on another video game character.

Edited by Rabbattack

Daisy's dress to go with her hair and crown. :P

Vaati, if he doesn't become playable.

And lastly, it'd be so hilarious if I could put my Frederick Mii in a bear suit. XD

A superhero-esque costume for brawler with a cape would make many a comic book fan very happy.

I would actually like to see DLC moves for the miis more, I'd love to have more options to fit with the enormous roster I've made.

Ryu would make a good Mii Brawler based on another video game character.

YES! Make this happen Nintendo you already got Megaman on board and hell even the customs are kinda like Ryu and Kens moves in the game. Maybe they can even add a Hadouken like move.

Daisy's dress to go with her hair and crown. :P

Vaati, if he doesn't become playable.

And lastly, it'd be so hilarious if I could put my Frederick Mii in a bear suit. XD

Yes a Daisy dress would be cool. It could maybe be for Mii Swordfighter and she could use a golf club to attack. I don't see it going well with the Brawler or Gunner.

Takamaru, Lyn, and Roy Swordfighters. If they added a Roy outfit and headgear for Mii Swordfighter I would happily accept that and shut up about bringing Roy back.

Yes a Daisy dress would be cool. It could maybe be for Mii Swordfighter and she could use a golf club to attack. I don't see it going well with the Brawler or Gunner.

It should go on the Brawler, imo. Daisy never uses anything that can be considered a sword, it wouldn't make sense. Peach doesn't use anything like that either. She's mostly hand-to-hand combat. Besides, my Daisy Mii is a Brawler, so yeah. I'd rather not have to change that.

Edited by Anacybele

-Daisy's Dress.

-Referee Outfit

-Fiora hat and costume

-Riki outfit

9DXDCU.jpg

-Straw hat (Goes great with the Samurai Uniform)

Edited by PuffPuff