For Glory trolling and bad experiences: Boku wa Makenai!

For Trolling.  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How would you describe yourself?

• I enjoy having normal fair matches, but I also like to mess with people once in a while.
    • I would never troll anyone. I am pure of heart.
    • I am always the victim.

Are you a troll? Have you been trolled? What did they do to you? What did you do to them?

Share your experiences on For Glory where you have been a victim of trolling or were the troll.

Okay, I was fighting a guy who would only play Mega Man, Toon Link, and Diddy Kong. He spammed and I died from my lack of skill.

2v2 is also filled with Charizard and Dedede sidesmash and flare blitz spammers. I also saw the Pacman exploit on youtube and tried it once.

Let the stress go and relieve yourself here. Don't worry all people who enter this thread will understand your struggle.

Edited by Rabbattack

Yeahhh...

I was on 2v2. My partner was a Link. He was SO DUMB. We were on Flat Zone 2, and he spawned to the very right. Within the first 3 seconds, he walked right off the screen, counted as an SD.

He kept doing a bunch of dumb stuff. He had 2-3 SDs, made no KOs, and got KO'd 4-6 times. I had to pull the team, but even 6 KOs wasn't enough to undo the damage (I was playing Ike). Within the last 10 seconds, he died again and was failing so hard that he respawned with a Smash Ball. ...He didn't use it. Ugh.

My brother and I were playing against to other people in For Fun, and came across these two other people. One of them was Dark Pit and constantly used his side special, while the other was Toon Link and constantly used his down air.

After losing to them twice, both my brother and I got fed up with them so much that we switched to Shulk and Lucina respectively, and just countered the crap out of them.

My brother and I were playing against to other people in For Fun, and came across these two other people. One of them was Dark Pit and constantly used his side special, while the other was Toon Link and constantly used his down air.

After losing to them twice, both my brother and I got fed up with them so much that we switched to Shulk and Lucina respectively, and just countered the crap out of them.

But... both of those moves are mad punishable. Just block and grab/counterattack.

• 2 weeks later...

The worst is when they troll you after you've already entered, meaning you can't do anything in response.

On Mewtwo release day I was playing Mewtwo, and after beating a guy and then losing to him once each, I went in again and proceeded to get "COWARD," "SPAMMER," "PATHETIC," and "GET GOOD" until he ultimately left.

I'm just sitting there thinking, "You gonna fight or what?"

Wow people still play this mode? Is Captain Falcon still every other match?

2 out of 3. Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Some guy was using spamming Links and Diddy Kong (before the patch), I fell due off the stage due to his cheap tactics and he changed his name to "U fell" in an attempt to piss me off. The worst part is that my brother watches me play and says "Diddy Kong is not OP" and "Tiers don't exists".

Does your brother know Link sucks and Diddy Kong is OP now?

diddy is or isn't OP now, after the patch?

Wow people still play this mode? Is Captain Falcon still every other match?

Not quite as much Falcon recently; people figured out you can't projectile spam with CF. All about that Link now.

I play FG a fair amount just because it significantly beats playing computers and I don't have the ability/time to arrange playing against real opponents through friend battles. But the amount of projectile spam is super annoying, given that the perpetual slight input lag makes shielding more difficult. Link, Ness, Samus, and Pikachu make up the vast majority of my online battles, with some CF's, Sonics, and Sheiks sprinkled in.

On topic, the only time I have ever done anything akin to trolling was when a particularly boring and annoying spammer started taunting and crouching like crazy when I accidentally botched an easy recovery and died early. I spent the rest of the fight just running from him and crouching as much as possible. I can't remember exactly, but I might have timed out the fight.

Edited by Ragnell

• 1 month later...

I can never do the proper teching online ever

I can, but the time I do... it's to late. I'm out of recovery range. -_-

But I digress.

I don't degrade myself when I play. I get some trolls doh. Spammers, ledge grab campers, campers in general actually, my ally in 2v2 not taking the game seriously giving a loss and then somehow wins when their on the different team, etc. Yeah, I can get specific. And it bugs me. But my, I praise a good match.

I can, but the time I do... it's to late. I'm out of recovery range. -_-

But I digress.

I don't degrade myself when I play. I get some trolls doh. Spammers, ledge grab campers, campers in general actually, my ally in 2v2 not taking the game seriously giving a loss and then somehow wins when their on the different team, etc. Yeah, I can get specific. And it bugs me. But my, I praise a good match.

Sweet mother of necro

There was one instance I had where it felt like trolling.

Back when Mewtwo was first available for download, I was testing him on FG Teams and my teammate also happened to be Mewtwo. For a good few seconds of the match we were both spamming uncharged Shadow Balls from one end of the stage before I started to get bored and actually go for a close up attack.

Then the match ended in a Sudden Death and it was just me vs. a Zero Suit Samus. The ZSS lands an Up Smash on me, but all the hits didn't connect and I ended up falling a little to her right so I could land a B-Air and win the match. It was so disrespectful it felt awful.

As for getting trolled myself, I think we've all seen people enter rooms with rather offensive tags that make you think "how the heck has this person not been caught yet?"