Revival of SF (Tourney), 20XX has arrived, Starts at 5 PM, Sign Up Before If You Want

DreadFighter

Those with matches still yet unfinished, please get them done as soon as possible.

@Red Fox of Fire vs @Knife8193 ,

@AuraWolf vs @Zukonima ,

@Shezzy vs @LeFalconDorfMaster

Don't make us wait. It's rude.

Yo.

I have time, but he said we have three days. Be patient. Don't rush anyone. It's rude.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah good job. Make it out of losers will ya.

Confirmed.

EDIT: Zerker, I'm only gonna tell you this once. Chill the fuck out. Don't stalk me on other sites to remind me to play. I can handle my own scheduling, thanks.

h038DEL.png?1

Edited by Knife

Yeah good job. Make it out of losers will ya.

Confirmed.

EDIT: Zerker, I'm only gonna tell you this once. Chill the fuck out. Don't stalk me on other sites to remind me to play. I can handle my own scheduling, thanks.

h038DEL.png?1

lmao dude, I've been hanging around on smashboards for a while, I just had a moment where "hey I think I saw you on smashboards earlier, let's go bug him there"

You joined a couple months ago there. Still you get some respect for repping Link. Don't bug people to play, we are all in this tourney voluntarily and don't need no mothers nagging us. Leave that to Mr. To man.

Comet, when are you available? Wednesday sometime after 8pm CST works for me.

the SF irc? i'm there. hopefully this won't take too long, since my laptop is heating up (the darn fan is busted again ;.;).

Thank you fellow metal object

Mr. Op man, you should really get together a schedule or something. How do people know when they have to play by? This will run the risk of running indefinitely like Raven's last thing. Anyone who feels like they don't want to play anymore or doesn't have time, should just leave.

Edited by Knife