FE14 in the timeline Speculation...

Kamui-of-Nohr

I think most of us here agree that FE14 is in it's own continent, yes? But is there anyone here who think otherwise?

And where do you think FE14 would be in the timeline? I know it's too early to know for sure but hey, there's no harm in speculation. And I'm pretty sure there is no official timeline?? (I'm not sure but speculate away)

I'm just hoping it isn't another Akaneia game...

It's definately not Archenea

that said, I'm thinking future Elibe because bias or new contienet

My personal hope is future Elibe with Magvel treated like Valentia in Awakening.

Put Nohr on Elibe and Hoshido on Magvel and that makes one heck of a war

My personal hope is future Elibe with Magvel treated like Valentia in Awakening.

You know, if it was Future Elibe, we would be seeing more native-styled archers. But eh, change brings out completely new things. I say that IS just made another big bang and created another continent(s?)

Elibe vs Magvel? That will definitely be interesting. But how can IS make it work?

You know, if it was Future Elibe, we would be seeing more native-styled archers. But eh, change brings out completely new things. I say that IS just made another big bang and created another continent(s?)

As a man who doesn't belive in coincidences, I find it a bit interesting that we got the first trailer showing the yellow eyed Ninian clone, and half a month later FE7 hits the VC. That's not all either, both trailers hold a lot of parallels to FE7's opening, but in reverse. I would list these but there's a whole thread for that.

As a man who doesn't belive in coincidences, I find it a bit interesting that we got the first trailer showing the yellow eyed Ninian clone, and half a month later FE7 hits the VC. That's not all either, both trailers hold a lot of parallels to FE7's opening, but in reverse. I would list these but there's a whole thread for that.

That's a pretty big stretch, FE7 had been released on Wii U in Japan way back in May 2014.

Probably not plausible, but I dig the idea a lot.

While there's nothing wrong with this game just being totally separate from the other FE games, I would rather the developers have an idea of how it fits in, as opposed to ass-pulling some explanation about it several years later.

We already know there was contact between the Divine Dragons and Hoshido. Seeing as how Ryouma has Naga's mark on his coat.

None of the decorations on his outfit looks anything like the Mark of Naga.

Edited by Ryo

None of the decorations on his outfit looks anything like the Mark of Naga.

I think in GameXplain's analysis, they pointed out that there was a split second where you could vaguely see the "Mark of Naga" on Ryouma's back.

2ppzc45.jpg

Even while watching it I thought this was wild conjecture and if you pay attention to his back in the previous frames, it's actually part of a larger pattern. But I think it's just GameXplain and others trying to find links to FEA that, as we know, probably won't exist.

We already know there was contact between the Divine Dragons and Hoshido. Seeing as how Ryouma has Naga's mark on his coat.

This is probably not true but Hoshido seems to have links to dragons, if not Naga. It's not set in Archaneia so it's very likely they're just reaching, that is if you got this notion from GameXplain. I think the guy said in an earlier video that he's never actually played any of the other games (only Awakening) and a lot of people who are new to the series just automatically assume this will be a sequel. Naga and the Divine Dragon aren't constants in the series, after all.

Which path is canon anyway? Nohr? Hoshido? The "Third path"? All of them? None of them?

None i would assume. The third path would probably be canon, but we don't know what it is yet so....yea.

I personally think in FE, and RPGs in general, if there's a choice involved, there isn't a canon route to it.

IE, Lyn x Eliwood is just as canon as Ninian x Eliwood, despite only one being possible per playthrough

yeah I feel any conections to other FE will be simply due to the engine used as well as what inspired the developers. from overall fire emblem experience we know the games are not in the same universe with the only cross universe tie ins being the out realm gates in FE awakening.

This basically confirms the worlds are separate as far as we know the oly games in the same universes are

Universe 1(the universe w/ Naga earth Dragons and Manaketes)

FE 1 FE 2 FE 3 FE 4 FE 5 FE 11 FE 12 FE 13

Universe 2(Elibe universe)

FE 6 FE 7

Universe 3 (Magvel time line)

FE 8

Universe 4(Tellius games contains the Laguz race)

FE 9 FE 10

While The characters Yenfay (and very likely Priam) and the outrealm gates tells us that travel between these worlds is possible even if they are separate even so I don't expect any more connection than perhaps some extra dimensional visitor and even that looks unlike with the games current set up. As of now the only connection with other games so far is the use of dragon stones to transform and similarities in Design between the "dancer girl" and Ninian. (It seems to end at that though) Therefore it looks very unlikely for this game to be related to past entries...